Chapter 12: Thank you guys!!

Leslie's POV

2 weeks later

It was the second to last show of the American leg of the tour and we were in Tampa, Florida. Everyone seemed to become very close with the boys over the last few weeks. "Hey Leslie you wanna go to the beach?" Ashton asked and I nodded. "Put on something nice please and bring your bathing suit I'll come get you at 6," he smiled before walking into the other room, shutting the door that connected the rooms. The girls came in and looked at me in excitement. "I wanna do her hair," Emily giggled and Bella groaned, "Fine, I'll do her make up," Bella complained. "But first let's pick out an outfit," Emily said, going to my bag. They picked out a dress with white on top and floral on the bottom with white high-top converse. They sent me to the bathroom and I changed, and when I came out Emily was ready to do my hair. She curled my already wavy hair while Bella pulled out everything she need to do my make-up. After she finished they took a step back, taking a look at me. They looked at each other and then looked back at me. They walked up to me, hugged me, and I hugged them back. "What time is it?" I asked and Emily looked at her phone to answer me "5:58." I nodded, "Ash will be here in a few minutes." At the mention of his name the girls giggled quietly. I looked at them weirdly but then there was a knock at the door. I turned towards the door, and I heard another door shut. I looked back and the girls were gone. I continue to walk towards the door. I opened it to see Ashton in a simple white button up shirt and black skinny jeans. "These are for you," he said pulling out white roses from behind his back. "Awe Ash thank you so much," I hugged him and put the roses on the dresser. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the lobby. We walked to the Range Rover. Ash ran ahead and opened up the passenger door for me. I thanked him and got in the car, while he ran over to the driver seat and got in. We drove through the crowd of fans and Ashton quickly found the beach. He parked, I looked around the abandoned beach to find a blanket with a picnic basket set on top of it. Ashton grabbed my hand again and we walked together towards the blanket. We sat down and Ashton opened up the picnic basket. He pulled out 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. "Your choice of food is amazing," we both laughed. "Thank you," he giggled as he handed me my sandwich. I took and bite and Ashton pulled out two Pepsi's. I gladly took one from his hand taking a sip. "Look" he pointed to the beautiful sunset. I watched the orange sky as it started to set behind the water. "It's beautiful," I said amazed by the colors. "Not as beautiful as you," he complimented. "Thank you," I pecked his cheek. "Leslie, I really like you.." he trailed off, "and I feel like we have this connection.." he stopped and took a breath, "all I wanna ask is... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, looking at me. I looked back at him shocked, why would he ever wanna date someone like me, a nobody. He continues to look at me. "Yes," I said quietly and he smiles. He put his fingers under my chin lifting it up so that I look him straight in the eye. Both of us lean in, he attached his lips to mine moving them in sync. He pulled away and I smiled, "Wanna swim," he asks pulling off his shirt and standing up. "Sure," I said as I peeled off my dress. I took his hand and laced our fingers and running off into the water like we were in a movie.

Bella's POV

The next day

We walked quickly to the tour bus. The boys had just finished the Tampa show. We got into the bus and Tom began to drive through the crowds. Leslie and Ashton were cuddling in the corner listening to music together. "Are you guys gonna go public?" Henry asked. "Do you think that would be good?" Ashton looked at Henry, "You might wanna call Miranda and ask her," Henry spoke. "Who's Miranda?" Emily questioned, looking at Henry. "She is their publicist," he informed us. Ashton picked up his phone and dialed Miranda putting if on speaker.

M: Hey Ashton.

A: Hey Miranda, I wanna ask you something.

M: What is it?