Chapter 24: Luke?

Bella's POV

*Flashback*

"Emily" I whined as she jumped up and down on my bed where I was laying down. "Come on! Give me your keys we are going on an adventure!" She shouted and I groaned. I rolled out of my bed and put on some shorts and a top. I threw my hair up into a ponytail. Emily grabbed my keys off my desk and we walked out to my Jeep. Leslie was already outside looking at us. "I'm surprised you got her up" she joked. I got into the passenger seat and plugged the Aux into my phone. I started playing She Knows by J Cole, Emily squealed since it was her favorite song. "So Emily why have you woken us up so early on this Saturday morning?" Leslie asked from the backseat. "It's a surprise" she smiled. A few minutes later Emily parked in front of IHOP. "This isn't the surprise just a treat for my favorite people." Emily giggled and we walked in and had breakfast. After we ate our pancakes we all got back in the car and started to drive. After about 20 minutes we arrived at the Disney World parking lot. Leslie squealed, she had lived in Orlando for several years but still hadn't gone to the Disney parks. We rushed into the park and began going on all of the rides.

*end of flashback*

That was the best day ever with the girls. We had so much fun just spending the day with each other. It was now 3pm and we still haven't gotten a phone call from officer Hugo. I hope Emily is Okay, I couldn't handle losing her. She was always there when I needed her and no matter how crazy I am she stuck by me. I walked through the kitchen to see Luke sitting alone. His head laid in his hands "Luke?" I whispered and he quickly turned towards me. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying. "Come here" I opened my arms and he shot up from his seat and rushed towards my open arms. "It'll be okay Luke, we are gonna get her back." I whisper as I rubbed his back. Luke was wearing his part of his and Emily's matching sweaters. "Why don't we Skype the boys?" I asked and he nodded. I walked out if the kitchen and grabbed my computer and walked back. Leslie walked in and sat down next to Luke. I pulled up Skype and started a group Skype. The boys answered quickly.

B: Hey guys.

A,M,C: Hey, how are you guys?

Lu: it's been tough.

C: Luke if you had called us we would have come with you and be there for you.

Lu: No boys I didn't want to put you through that.

M: we love Emily and we hope you guys find her quickly.

Le: Thanks guys. We wish you guys where here

Leslie took a deep breath before she busted into tears. Ashton spoke slowing trying to calm her down over Skype. The phone rang, I rushed to the living room where Maria was talking on the phone. "Alright we will be right down, thank you." Maria said hung up the phone. "That was officer Hugo, he wants us to go down to the station." She said to me. I walked into the kitchen and told everyone.

Everyone said bye to the boys and I grabbed my keys and Luke, Leslie, Nick, and I rushed to the jeep and drove to the station.

Emily's POV

Amy and I sat down watching TV, a commercial for 5 Seconds of Summers new album came on. It was a commercial we recorded while on tour. It was of all of us dancing to the new songs. A tear slipped down my cheek. What if my friends never find me. What if I'm stuck here with this psycho. "Amy I'm gonna go read for a little while." I said wiping the tear away. "Alright, I've gotta start dinner anyway." Amy followed me up to my room. " You know this is only as a precaution" she said as she locked my ankle to the bed she walked out of the room and locked the door. I grabbed my book and began reading where I had left off. After awhile my eyes became heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Hours later

The house was eerily quiet. The sun was setting and Amy should be letting me out for dinner in a few minutes. I sat on the bed waiting to hear the lock click. I decided to turn on the radio and listen to some music. Animals came on and I listened to me best friends sing their hearts out. The door lock clicked and Amy walked in. She handed me a pill and a glass of water. "Take it now!" She demanded. I looked at her "what is it?" I questioned "It doesn't matter! Just take it!" She screamed. I took the pill in my hand and the glass in the other hand. I slipped the pill into my mouth and took a sip of water. The pill ran down my throat and I knew I had taken something bad. "Emily!?" I heard Luke's voice. "Luke!?!" I shouted, my throat became dry. "You won't live long enough to see him. We'll die together." Amy laughed. My vision became blurry. A cop walked into the room with his gun drawn. Luke came in behind him. "Luke?" I croaked as my vision went dark.

A few days later

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked around the room. I was at the hospital. "Emily?" I looked over to my right and Luke was rubbing his eyes. "Luke!" I sobbed, he got up and wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed quietly into his shirt. "Sh baby, you're safe now." He kissed my head. "Where is everyone else?" I asked pulling out of the hug. "They are in the waiting room. Let me go get them." He walked out of the room. A few minutes later my family and best friends walked into the room. My parents rushed to my bed side pulling me into a hug. They started crying "Mom, Dad I'm fine" I kissed both of them. They finally let go and Bella and Leslie looked at me. Tears quickly rushed down their cheeks. I pulled them both into a huge hug. Kissing both if their cheeks. "We aren't letting you out of our sites again." Leslie said. They both met go of me as a police officer came in. "Hello Ms.Anne we need a statement from you." I nodded and everyone left except him. I told him everything that I remembered and he left me alone. Luke came back into the room. "Everyone else decided to go back home to get some rest. I'm gonna stay here with you." He smiled. I scooted over on the bed and he laid down next to me. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his steady heart beat. We both slowly fell asleep in each others arms.

Leslie's POV

I arrived home and it was midnight. Today had been a roller coaster of feelings, my mother looked at me like I was broken, the way she looked at me after she found out I was cutting. I walked up to my room and as if on cue my phone began to ring. " Baby you light up my world like nobody else" my phone sang. I looked at who was calling, Ashton's pictures showed up.

Ash: Hey babe.

Les: Hey

Ash: I saw they Emily was found, it was on the news.

Les: yea

Ash: Babe talk to me. How are you?

Les: I almost lost my best friend today Ashton! How do you think I feel!

I took out all of the anger I had out on Ashton. I screamed into the phone, leaving Ashton speechless. He has the nerve to ask how I felt when I obviously wasn't okay. "I don't wanna talk anymore!" I shouted into the phone. Ashton respected that and gladly hung up. He didn't deserve that, no one does. I let the tears stream down my cheeks. How could I treat Ashton like that, he didn't do anything! For Gods sake he's not even in the same continent as me. My phone buzzed.

My everything💖: Get some sleep babe. I get why you are so angry, I should have known not to ask. Just breath and remember I love you to the moon and back😘

I smiled at the text, tears were still streaming down. I quickly wiped them away and got up and changed into pajamas. I turned my light off and laid my head on my pillow. I listened to Ed Sheerans album and slowly fell asleep.