Chapter 3: What the hell?!

Bella's POV

I had just just finished waving my hair with my BedHead waver when Emily bursted into the bathroom and plugged in her curling iron. I unplugged my waver and put it in the sink to cool, when I walked out I saw Leslie in her bed with her eyes closed. "LESLIE GET THE HELL UP!" I yelled at she groaned "I'll get Emily!" I threatened and she opened her eyes rapidly and got up. "I'm up, I promise!" she said, turning on the tv and switching it to Disney Channel. I chuckle lightly. She's a kid at heart and it's funny. I looked in my suitcase to find my outfit for the day and changed into it. I then sat down to watch Disney Channel with Leslie. After about 15 minutes, Emily came out of the bathroom with her hair in loose curls. Leslie got up and went to the bathroom and Emily changed then for some reason she decided to sit on me. "What are you doing?" I asked and she laughed. "I don't know you looked comfortable!" she said in a fit of giggles and so I just let her sit on me. We sat there for a while 'til I got uncomfortable and moved around a bit, making Emily fall on the floor."OW! What was that for?! You could have just asked me to get up!" Emily said defensively and I laughed and she walked off to her charger to get her phone. Leslie came out with her hair in her normal curls. "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Hmm, well we have to be at the venue at four thirty." Emily informed us "Okay but it's twelve thirty, so what do we wanna do for four hours?" Leslie questioned "Why don't we go..." I got cutoff, "STALKING!!" Emily yelled and Leslie and I looked at her with questioning looks. "Let's go look for 5sos downtown!" Emily explained and Leslie and I looked at each other and looked back and Emily "Alright!" Leslie and I said in unison. Right after Leslie finished changing, we left for downtown.

Leslie POV

We walked all around the downtown area trying desperately trying to find the boys. We looked around, but we didn't find them. It was now four fifteen and we were almost at the Gexa, but there was a lot of traffic, so we were gonna be late. Emily is all about schedules so this is gonna make her mad. "Emily we are gonna be late," I sighed, breaking the news to her. She didn't respond, or even look at me, and so I just looked back to the traffic-filled road.*forty-five minutes later*

We finally made it to the Gexa parking lot. We quickly parked and walked into the arena. There was already a lot of fans there. "Why don't we get some merch before we go sit down?" Emily suggested. "Alright," Bella and I nodded in agreement and we headed towards the merch table. Emily freaked out about all of the merch from Hey Violet and 5sos covering the table. As soon as we got all of our merch we finally sat down at five forty-five. Soon enough Hey Violet came on stage and started to play their set. I don't really know their music so stayed seated for most of the opening act. Emily and Bella, on the other hand, knew every word of every song they were singing. It was very funny to watch them belt out song lyrics. At the end of their set, Hey Violet said their goodbyes to Dallas, bowed and walked off stage. The lights came up and music started to play. This continues for about a half hour. Then the lights went down and more intense music started to play. The entire crowd started to freak out. Everything happened so quickly and within a blink of an eye all 4 of the boys were on stage and the arena was filled with screams. The boys played through their set and the girls and I danced and sang along. Luke was also almost 3 feet away from Emily which made her flip the hell out. Which, by the way, was hilarious to watch. On the second to last song we held up our sign and faced it mainly towards Calum. As the song ended he looked around the crowd and saw the sign "All the boys have girls right here, but you Cal," he read confusedly, "What?! Hey Billy!? Can you bring those girls with that sign backstage, I wanna talk to them!" he said and we looked at each other in shock. Was Calum Hood seriously asking us to go backstage to talk to him?! What the hell?!

Emily's POV

Billy looked at Calum and nodded, then he then came up to us. "Will you ladies please follow me" he commanded. We nodded and he started to walk. We followed him to a door on the side of the stage. Billy led us through a maze of halls, but he quickly navigated to the room with a sign that said 5sos. He opened the door and we walked in. "The boys will be here any minute," Billy said and walked out leaving us in shock. "Is this real life?" I asked and Bella and Leslie both shrugged. I pinched my arm thinking I would wake up, but nothing happened I looked around and was still in 5 Seconds of Summer's dressing room. After a few minutes of silence the door inched open and Calum walked in with the boys close behind. "Whoa, your hair colors are so cool!" Michael exclaimed. He was the first of them to speak to us. "Thanks!" we chorused. They all laughed. "So why don't I have a girl?! You guys don't have a friend that likes me?! What the hell I'm the hot one in this band?!" Calum started and we all let out a light a chuckle. "Psh, Luke is that hot one in my book," I muttered and Luke laughed quietly."How did you hear that you're the one farthest away from me?!" I asked him, laughing, and he just bit his lip. "Hear what?" Ashton questioned. Luke and I just laughed harder. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Michael asked, sitting down in between me and Bella. "What?" Leslie asked "We were planning to do something before we leave so what do you guys wanna do?" Ashton cleared it up for us, "Oh, we don't know you guys can pick." I said and they all looked around. "Okay let's just go hang out in our hotel?" Luke suggested and we all agreed, "Alright, well, our car is in the parking lot so we will meet you there." Bella said and they looked at each other. "How many seats in the car?" Calum asked "Five." Bella replied. "Alright, well, Ashton and Luke go with them so they can actually get into the hotel." Michael ordered and we all nodded, "Okay, well we will see you guys soon thanks for inviting us." I spoke and we hugged Mikey and Cal before we left, "Alright guys come on let's try to not get mobbed," we said as we walked out of the dressing room. We walked back out to the parking lot, the boys pulled up their hoods and we walked to the car unnoticed.