Chapter 25: We're all here

2 weeks later

Emily's POV

Luke stayed with me until Christmas, he wanted to protect me. I'm glad Luke was here all that time though, I've had horrible nightmares of Amy. But when I was with Luke all of my worries went away, everything was okay. New Years has already passed and my birthday was tomorrow. I had nothing planned, just to hang out with my friends. I wasn't ready for any parties after what happened last time. Sage got her cast off, and her leg is fully healed. "Sage!" I called from the living room. She quickly appeared in the door way. "You wanna go to the mall?" I asked and she simply nodded. I got up from the couch and grabbed the keys to my new blue mustang. Sage and I walked out to the car and headed to the mall.
I was determined to find a new outfit for my birthday, if I wasn't gonna do anything at least I'll look good. Sage lead me into forever 21, which has gotten WAY too hippy for my taste but Sage loves the boho chic they offer. She decided to buy some cute flowy crop tops that she looked gorgeous in. We left forever 21 and arrived to hot topic. To be honest we both went a little crazy. By a little crazy I mean we bought over $100 worth of stuff. We walked out comparing our receipts.
We then walked Charlotte Russe where I bought some cute outfits and some heeled booties. We continued through the crowded mall. Our last stop was Abercrombie. We walked and when I turned my head I saw the dress that I knew right away was the right one. I quickly grabbed my size and sprinted to the dressing room. The dress was dark blue with a floral pattern, it ended Mid thigh, and had off the shoulder sleeves. It was perfect. I took several pictures and tweeted a picture with the caption 'I can't be perfect but I'll be imperfect me' it was a quote from Mixtape's newest song. I quickly got thousands of retweets and likes. I took off the dress and back into my original clothes. I walked to the counter and purchases the dress. "Emily Marie from mixtape right?" The girl ringing me up asked. I smiled "the one and only, do you want a picture?" She took out her phone a quickly snapped a photo of us. She asked me to sign the back of her phone and I gladly did. I hugged her and left the store with sage following behind me.

6 hours later

"Emily!" I heard a shout. I slowly opened my eyes to see Bella laying next to me on my bed. "What's up" I yawned. "We've got a surprise for you." She giggled. I groaned and slowly rolled out of bed. I looked in the mirror and flattened the stray hairs. Bella grabbed my bandana and came behind me. "Really?" I laughed and she nodded wrapping the bandana around my head to cover my eyes. Bella grabbed my hands and lead me down the stairs. I heard little giggles from Leslie. "Okay so Leslie is here" I laughed and it went silent. Bella was no longer holding onto my arm. "Can I take this off?" I questioned and got no reply. " I'm taking your silence as a yes" I slipped the blindfold off, I was looking at Bella. She smiled and turned me around. I saw the four boys that I've only seen through a screen for a month. "Calum! Mikey! Ash!" I smiled throwing myself into their arms. I pulled out of the hug and smiled. "Lukey!" I jumped into his arm and wrapped my legs around his waist. " I missed you guys so much" I jumped down from Luke's arm. "Well babe, now you don't have to miss us. We're all here" Luke smiled

Bella's POV

Little did Emily know that we had a whole day planned just for her. We all sat in Emily living room talking about our Christmases and New Years. " the boys and I had to play a show without Luke." Ashton laughed and Luke rolled his eyes. "Sorry boys. I didn't mean to take him away from you" Emily kissed Luke's cheek. "So Emily what's the plan for tomorrow" Mikey smirked. Emily shrugged "who knows"

The next day

Luke opened the door for Ashton, Calum, Sage, Mikey, Leslie and I to all walk into Emily's house. "She's still sleeping" Luke whispered. We snuck into Emily's room and began singing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." Emily's eyes fluttered open and smiled at us. Luke was in the corner recording everything. "Happy birthday Em!" We all shouted in unison. Emily smiled and hugged us all. "Now get dressed babe" Luke smirked and everyone left the room besides them. Luke came out with Emily's bag full of clothes and others necessities. Calum took the bag and walked away to put it in the car. The plan for today was to go get breakfast and then we are going to go rent a few tents and go camping! Emily finally came out in a gorgeous dress and light pink vans. Luke grabbed her hand and spun her around whispering something in her ear, making her blush. We walked out to the jeep Mikey, Leslie, Ash came with me and Emily, Luke, Sage, and Calum got into Emily's mustang and followed behind us. We arrived at the camping store and got what we needed. We also stopped at Target to get a shit load of snacks. After shopping Emily decided that we'd go to IHOP and we did. We happily ate our breakfast, after we finished we got on the road

4 hours later

We arrived in Albany, Georgia. Since Orlando is so humid we decided to go into the wilderness of Albany. We found a spot in the forest, close to the lake. Luke and the boys set out the 4 tents we got, while the girls and I gathered large logs and firewood we began making a bonfire. "Mikey grab me the grill so we can cook dinner" he did as told and also pulled out the cooler with the burgers and condiments. I lit up the charcoal grill and let it heat up while I seasoned the burgers.

Leslie POV

Bella cooked the burgers, and the rest of us sat by the fire listening to music. I walked over to the cooler and smiled at what I saw, A ice cold bottle of Smirnoff Vodka. I pulled it out and sat back down. Emily smirked at me a reached out for the bottle. "Birthday girl first" she giggled and I handed it to her. She opened it and gulped the burning liquid. She passed it to Luke and it continued around the circle. "Oh look what you guys found" Bella smirked. "luckily you didn't my find the other surprise" she giggled. "Please tell me it's weed?" Emily begged for an answer. Bella nodded "it's in the car, the usual spot" Bella pointed to the car. Emily walked to the car and came back with 2 medium size packages of marijuana. She packed it into the pipe. Lighting it up inhaling twice and letting it out. "Present time!" I shouted and Emily squealed "I'm first" Ashton called and got up. He handed Emily a photo album. Emily went through it, a couple of tears leaving her eyes. "Thank you" Emily got up and hugged him. "Calum your turn." Calum got up and handed Emily a envelop. She opened opened it a began squealing. "Blink-182 tickets!! Thank you so much!!" She smiled. Mikey was next, he got up and handed Emily his iconic leather jacket. "Are you sure?" She asked and he nodded. "Thanks Mikey!" She smiled, it was now Mine and Bella's turn. I handed her my phone with pictures of a house that we had bought. "Is this....." She trailed off.
"It's ours" I smiled handing her, her own key that we had gotten decorated with a diamond E. It was Luke's turn. "My gift isn't something you hang up in your room but it's just for you." Luke smiled and pulled out his guitar.

I was her she was me
We were one we were free
And if there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

We were fine all along
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
When you get to where you wanna go
And you know the things you wanna know
You're smiling
When you said what you wanna say
And you know the way you wanna play
You'll be so high you'll be flying

Though the sea will be strong
I know we'll carry on
Cos if there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

When you get to where you wanna go
And you know the things you wanna know
You're smiling

When you said what you wanna say
And you know the way you wanna say it
You'll be so high you'll be flying

I was her she was me
We were one we were free
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
Yeah she's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

Emily was speechless, tears began streaming down her faces she got up and jumped into Luke's arms. She kissed him slowly. "Ew get a room!" I shouted and the pulled apart. "Gladly" Emily winked at me. Luke and Emily snuck off after that leaving the rest of us eating dinner and drinking. We all cleaned up and separated off into our own tents. Sage and Calum, Michael and Bella, Ashton and I, and Emily and Luke who still hadn't returned. I changed into sweat pants and a shirt and laid down on the blow up mattress, Ashton joined me. "Are you having fun?" He asked and I nodded. "Good now get some rest love." He peaked my lips and shut his eyes, I did the same and slowly drifted off to sleep.