Chapter 4: What?!

Bella's POV

As soon as we got out of the venue parking lot Ashton began giving me directions to their hotel, which actually wasn't too far from the hotel the girls and I were staying at. "Park in the back so we don't get mobbed, word has gotten out that we're staying here." Luke said, pointing to an alleyway behind the hotel. We saw Calum and Michael waiting for us at the back entrance. "Come on, hurry, I think they saw you guys!" Michael shouted over the screaming fans. I quickly turn off the engine and hopped out, all 5 of us rushing into the hotel and up to the boys' room, which was a actually an extremely nice suite.When we got up there, Ashton immediately went to the window to look at all of the fans standing outside. He grinned and waved at them, then walked away from the window. The other boys took turns going up to the window and waving, Calum shutting the curtains after his turn. Ashton got 7 beers out of the mini fridge and handed them to everyone. The boys and Leslie easily opened them up and started to drink while Emily and I looked at each other. Ashton was first to notice out hesitation. "What? have you guys never drank before?" Ashton asked. "Well of course we have, just we've never drank outside of parties." I answered nervously and the boys chuckled. "Alright then," Ashton said as we opened our drinks. Bella just shrugged and we clinked our cans together. "Cheers." We both took large swigs of our beers, making everyone laugh. After that, we drank for a while and just talked. "Let's play a game!" Michael suggests, everyone nodding in response. "LET'S PLAY STRIP POKER!" Calum yelled. "NO!" The girls and I yelled in unison and causing Cal to look at us in disappointment and the other boys to laugh. "How about we play 21 questions?" Emily suggested and we all agreed. We all asked each other pretty generic questions, such as 'Name your 5 favorite bands', 'What do you like to do for fun', or 'Who's your favorite member of 5sos' (that was Calum, poor guy) and other personality-type questions, just trying to get to know each other.The boys were discussing the questions they were going to ask the three of us, while me and the girls just continued to drink our beer and giggle (we were all a bit drunk at this point). It was Ashton's turn, but he was still thinking or something. "So are you gonna ask the question or nah?" Leslie asked impatiently and everyone except Ashton laughed drunkenly. "Alright, so my question is," he paused, gathering his courage, "Do you guys want to come on tour with us?!" he said hurriedly. "What?!" the girls and I exclaimed.

*Leslie's POV*

The girls and I looked at each other in shock. "Why do you want us to go on tour with you?" I asked and they smiled, "You guys are really cool and we want to get to know you guys better and spend time with you guys, so we are inviting you for the rest of the North American leg and the European and Australian legs." Mikey explained hopefully (let's pretend that they haven't gone to Australia or Europe). Emily, Bella and I looked at each other and smiled. "Thank you guys so much but." I stopped and laughed at their pleading expressions. They really want us to come along on tour. "WE'LL GO!" I shouted and giggled as the boys laughed and engulfed us in hugs. We all continued to laugh and talk. I mainly talked to Ashton, Emily talked to Luke and Calum and Bella was with Michael. We talked until two in the morning. "Guys I think we should head out." Bella said, standing up from the couch and stretching. "You don't have to, you guys can stay. We'll get you guys your own room here." Ashton said "Well, we would still have to go get our stuff from our room and check out." I replied. "We can have someone go over there and get your stuff, they can even check you guys out." Luke said. We agreed, might as well considering we're going to be with them for a while. "Just let me see your room key and I'll take care of it for you," he said to Emily. She handed him her key and he was off. We all just continued on with our conversations, except for Emily who had forgotten to tell him how to get there and was texting him the directions and our room number. Luke came back 15 minutes later and sat down between Calum and Emily. I yawned and Ashton pulled me closer to him, "Tired?" He asked with a yawn. I nodded sleepily and shut my eyes, quickly falling fast asleep.

Emily's POV

I walked into the joining room where Leslie and Ashton were cuddling, apparently asleep. I called over the boys and Bella, all of us posting pictures to Twitter and Instagram and laughing quietly not to wake them. We then separated once again, returning to our conversations. Luke, Calum and I where talking about alcohol for some reason. Conversation soon switched over to parties and they asked me about the best party I had been to. "It was the senior bash and Bella, Leslie and I got high and just danced. It was a lot of fun, something I'll remember for a long time," I said, chuckling at the memory. "You've been high?" Luke asked and I nodded in response. "Maybe..we...could...um...Get..high..
together?" He asked bashfully and I immediately agreed. "That would so fun!" I cheered and they both nodded and laughed. "Hey, Bell! Luke and Calum wanna get high with us!" I said to Bella excitedly and she laughed "Sounds good to me." she said "Hey I want in!" Mikey protested and we laughed. "All right well I've got some weed in my bag, actually, but I dont want to leave out Les and Ash so maybe another time," I informed them. "Dude if we would have been pulled over by the cops we would have gotten busted!" Bella said indignantly and we laughed. "With how you drive, there was no way in hell we where gonna get pulled over" I joked, nudging her shoulder and laughing at her expression, she rolled her eyes at me and continued talking to Michael. I yawned as Calum was finishing up a story about Japan. "You wanna go to bed?" Luke asked and Calum stopped talking. "Yeah it's been a very busy day, and I'm pretty tired." I said, letting out another yawn. "Since Ashton, Leslie, Bella and Michael took up beds in that room, who wants their own bed?" Luke asked and we looked around awkwardly. "I can't sleep with out a cuddle buddy, just putting that out there." I said and they laughed "Since I'm the best cuddler, I'll sleep with Emily" Calum said and Luke laughed. "Nuh-uh Calum. I'm the best cuddler so I'm sleeping with Em" Luke said and Calum surrendered. "Alright, I'll sleep alone then, but I'm going to stay up a bit longer, you guys can go to sleep." Calum said and went to go get some food probably. "Do you want something else to sleep in?" Luke asked and I responded with a shy 'yes'. I can't believe I'm actually going to wear Luke Hemmings' clothes. He handed me his Nirvana shirt and a pair of his sweatpants. I quickly changed in the bathroom. Since he's practically a giant, his clothes were huge on me. I stepped out of the bathroom and got into the bed. Luke came out from the main room, already in his pajamas, and got into the bed next to me. He seemed a bit awkward, like he didn't know what to do, which was alright and also kind of adorable in a dorky way. I turned towards him and snuggled up to his chest. "Goodnight Luke," I yawned. "Goodnight Emily," he replied, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close as we both fell asleep.