(Chapter 4) Getting ready is a nightmare

Hey guys the picture you see is what they are gonna wear but diffirent colors

Merduis is red,Rahphael is purple and Andrew's green

~~|~~
Elson's pov

"Okay, boys after our little fight with your fathers yesterday." Mom said, we were sitting down in the living room cough, yeah call it little mom, call it little.

We were wearing our usual clothes. I was wearing my blue head phones, clothes I was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, and a dark blue rockstar jacket, that has a snowflake on it's back, white pants, that has a little dirt and black boots, and my finger less gloves. My hair was blonde almost white, and was dyed a little bit of dark blue at the top, and blonde at the bottom.

Andrew was a wearing a green t-shirt, and jacket that has flowy sleeves, and has alots of zippers, pocket, and a flower behind his back, always wearing his heart locket, dark green pants, that has white stains on it, black low cut shoes and black fingerless gloves. His strawberry blonde hair was still there even through he dyed his hair green a bit.

Merduis has a dark red t-shirt that has no sleeves, and a long sleeved and has dark yellow, red, blue, and has a dead leaf behind he's back, skinny jeans that has lots of silver and pockets. Blank finger-less gloves, and blank boots. He din't change, his hair or anything, but wears a beanie so that his untamed her won't get in his face sometimes a ponytail.(You guys already know Rahp.)

"We have been thinking over night." Aunt Primerose said.

"Oh yes we know. You guys are probably tired of thinking, huh?" Rahp said at pity with a frown. While getting the plate of strawberrys.

"Yes, we were Rahphael, It was a really hard choice." Aunt Elinore said.

"Oh, we're sure it was really hard for you." Merduis said confident getting an apple from the plate of fruits.

"And after those hours of which one to chose." Mom said really tired.

"Oh, it must of been really tireful." I said grabbing a can of coke, while Andrew just nodded, and grabbing a coke too. Andrew was drinking, the coke endlessy, while I shaked mine, but I kinda have a bad feeling on what there gonna say.

"And we choose..." they said looking guilty at us while I was gonna open my can.

"That they will come, and be your fiancée!" They shouted, when my coke was about to be open the coke started to go everywhere, and drip in my hand, while Andrew spite out the coke, while the others choke on what they're eating.

"What?!" We shouted in disbelief, how can they just give us away like that?

"We're really sorry we just coulden't say no to them." They said.

"But we promise we will do anything to cancel the wedding." Mom said, while exiting the room with our aunts.

I heard a silent sob, I looked at Andrew, he was looking down and i see tears falling.

"Andy are you,okay?" I asked.

"Guys, I can't marry, I don't want to get married, Elson." He whispered, then he suddenly hug me, I din't really mind, and started comforting him.

"Shh... there, there. Everything will be alright mom will find a way. You can cry it all out if you want." I said.

"Come on, Andrew. Will always be there for you." Rahp said trying to comfort him.

"Yeah remember, Andrew, will be there till the end." Merduis said.

"I don't want to leave our sisters, and you guys have always been my true, and only friends." He said still sobbing.

"Don't say that everything will be alright, remember that okay?" I told him, and he just nodded smilled a little.

"Come on, guys we better change we don't wanna be late do we, guys?" I said with a smirk they nodded, and smirked at me.

2 hours later

It's finally over, I thought changing will never end, they keep forgetting to wear the blazer, and such, while Andrew keep running away.

"Okay, guys. We have to make it quick, cause we spend atleast 2 hours at changing, so I'm just gonna use my magic." I said.

"Yeah, sure why not?" Merduis asked.

I took out a book from my book shelf, I started flipping pages mumbling.

"Aha! Beware or swear replace the old with brand new hair!" I said, while changing there hair.

Rahp's hair, became like his old brown hair but shorter, Merduis's hair, became curly to straightn and it was in a tie and Andrew's hair gone back to strawberry blonde, and there was a strand of white hair.

"What about you?" Andrew pointed out. I snap my fingers and my blue hair turned to blonde.

"My beautiful hair, why?!" I heard Rahp shouted.

"Calm down, Rahp, you can have your hair back at night, okay?" I said.

"Do you promise that!" He shouted, I nodded."Well if you say so." He said as he rubbed his shoulder.

We heard a knock.

"Come in!" I shouted It was our mom they gasp when they saw us.

"Oh my our nasty little boys are becoming men." Mom said, they look like there gonna tear up.

"Come on, let's go to the meeting room we need to be there." Aunt Primrose said.

"Mom, we'll catch up we just need to take care of something."Rahphael said.

"Of coure, dear just make it quick!" She said.

We took our thing hiding it behind our backs and ran to the meeting room. They weren't there now. We sat down in our sits we sat next to our parents, hoping they won't come.

~~|~~