(Chapter 18) He seems bad but he's good at heart

~~|~~
Elson's pov

It's was 5:30 in the morning, I  was checking things out, but why are you awake, and looking around here at this time? You ask, because last time those princes sneeked inside this mansion prentending to be butlers, It was quite hilarious, we can recognize them anywhere!

"Storebror?(Big brother?)" I then heared a little girl's voice from behind me, iturned around and saw Olla.

"Hva gjør de I denne tiden av natten?(What are you doing in this time of night?)" I asked walking up to her and kneeling to her height.

"Jeg hadde et marerit.(I had a nightmare)" She said as she clutched her stuffed animal.

"Det Kommer till å bri bra.(it's gonna be okay.)" I said in a comforting tone.

"Kan du sette meg i seng?(Can you put me into bed)" She asked. I was done, anyway.

"Sikker. (Sure.)"

Olla's room

"God natt. (Good night.)" I said.

"Storebror, du love at du aldri vil forlate.(big brother, you promise that you'll never leave.)" She said.

Jeg lover.(I promise.)" I said smiling at her.

"Storebror, du er den beste. (Big brother, you're the best.) She said, smiling. "Jeg er glad I deg.(I love you.)" She said, before closing her eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

I kissed her on the forehead.

"Jeg elsker deg og(I love you too.)" I said standing up walking towards and opening the door before i get out i look back at her.

'I'm not losing anyone ever, again.' I then shook my head. 'Cut it out, Elson it was an accident remember that' I got out of the room, and went back to our room.

I went inside, and got up to the second floor of the bed room where all the beds our I sat on the empty bed, which is mine.

Atleast, Andrew, din't mistake my bed for his, again. He acts, like a drunk man, when he's tired or sleepy, I then heared a loud snore, a yelp, and someone falling off the bed.

"Oh, come on this is the fourth time this week!" I heared Merduis shouted in frustration, while Raphael groaned.

Which cause me to chuckle.

"Elson, you're awake?" Raphael asked in surprized tone.

"I'm not letting that Accident happen again." I said empasizing the Accident.

"Oh, you mean the break in thing." Merduis said.

Then Andrew snored loudly, again.

"I sometimes don't believe you guys are brothers." Merduis said.

"Me too, but it's in the birth certificate." I said, shrugging it off.

"And you were there." Merduis said.

"Yeah, I can't believe that the nurse or doctor or maybe the guards din't notice you." Raphael said.

"It must of scared you." Raphael continue sitting up.

"Actually, it din't really scared me or anything." I said they look confused at first but after a few moments they finally understand

"Oh right you accidently read mature things, when you were young." Merduis said, I just nodded, I really din't put my mind into it to me it was disturbing, and it still is.

I then heared a knock.

"Yes!" We shouted except for Andrew who was still enjoying his sleep the door open showing Gerda, and her husband Kai.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, sirs." Kai said, bowing his head, I was gonna reply but i was cut off by Andrew voice.

"No, no, no. I've been up for hours." He said sitting wiping off his droll we put our hand on our mouth to prevent laughter

Oh gosh! His bed head!

"Um, yes do you want to join your family or do you want to just stay here for breakfast?" Gerda asked we look at eachother.

"Will just stay here, thank you." I said, then they left the room we all look at Andrew, who fell back on his bed drooling again. I shed this isn't funny, anymore.

Then Andrew's phone vibrate we groaned knowing who that is.

"Andrew, answer that damn cellphone!" Merduis shouted, which caused Andrew to fall off the bed.

"Okay, okay." He said still on the floor reaching his phone on his night stand. "Hello?" He said in a tired voice.

"Hello! Andrew!" The other line shouted, which shock him he has to put the phone away from his ear.

"Oh, Merry why are you calling at 5:55 in the morning?" He asked

"Where are you?!" Merry shouted Andrew's current girlfriend.

"In bed where else?" Andrew said sitting on his bed.

"You're cheating on me! You're  sleeping with someone!" She said while Andrew then put the phone on speaker

"Yeah, I'm sleeping with someone." Andrew stated calmly.

"I knew it-" She was cut off.

"With my brothers." Andrew said. "As in the same room but not the same bed." Andrew said.

"Huh?" She said, Andrew look at us. Iwas making a heart, and breaking it.

"Yeah it's over bye." Andrew said, and turning it off then fell back on his bed with a frown on his face.

Whats wrong, Andrew?" Raphael asked.

"Nothing, it's just I thought it would be more tragic just like mine." He said.

"You still have many." Merduis said.

Well soon they will be all gone." Andrew said. "Since the marrige thing, and all." He said.

"Andy, everythings gonna be fine remember that." I said, he just nodded.

~~|~~