(Chapter 25) Explain my feelings

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

It's been a month, and I was healed. I got to know Elson a bit at that time.

He wasn't, what I thought he was, he was kind, caring, funny, and loving, but he was overly protective, too protective at time. He told me about things about him, and one of them was being protective torwards his brothers, like they were children.

I would notice that his cousins, and brother always ask for permission on where they were going, and what they were gonna do.

He looks like a father, when he does that, and it was kinda good to see how he acts to his family, he would be a good father, but he seems to not be intrested to be wed or anything involving him being wed.

I can admit that he is pretty much a bad boy, how he dress, how he acts. It really doesn't lines up, but he told me something, when he put me in his own old room, and took care of me. He did something to his brother, that he can't get out of his mind, and he was guilty about it. I don't know too much about him, but I know that he isn't such a bad guy.

"Jackie!" I heared Bianco shouted my name making me snap out of my thoughts, I tilted my head to look at him to see a worried look on his face. "Is something wrong, Jackie? You have been acting strange the past few days, I'm worried now." He said.

I mentally sighed, I can't tell him about Elson, I know that he has a crush on me, and he will be upset on me, if I said I liked him, and started hanging with him more then him, and the guys.

"It's really nothing, Bianco it's just that I'm having a great time in the mansion. I got to know my fiance a little, and I just like living there, it's just that I feel homesick, thats all, but It's gonna go away soon." I said, which made him calm down a little, but I think he flinched at the mention of 'fiance' though.

"Yeah, you might feel a bit better, after awhile, but are you getting along with him?" He asked, which confused me a bit.
"Who?"

"With, you know your fiance." He said making a fake smile, he's not happy about this.

"Well, a little we talk a bit a pep talk, and thats all." I lied, but it wasn't a complete lie it was more like a half lie. I know for one thing, I can't keep lying about them on what I'm feeling for him forever, I mean I only have a year left, because they want the wedding to go early, and it was only febrary!

"Jackie, it's time to go back to the mansion." Hicca said knocking at the door.

"Coming." I called out, bidding a good bye to Bianco, and going out of the room. I know my feelings, but can someone please explain, why I'm feeling this?!

I actually just slept in the car, until we got back to the mansion, and I was now walking to our room, looking down at the floor. I don't really care if I bump into someone, I just want to know what these feelings are!

I was about to pass the kitchen, but I heared a sound coming from it. It was 3:00 pm in the afternoon, and the chefs or butlers or maids never go in here except when you needed something in the kitchen, but they were too busy.

I opened the door a little to see who it was. It was Elson! He was drinking something, I don't know what it was, though. He seems calm, but he looked tense he kept looking at his watch, is he waiting for someone to come.

Maybe, I should talk to him, no, he's maybe just tired, and wants alone time. I'll just leave him to himself.

Elson's pov

Guys! You're making me tense here! It's been 30 minutes, and you guys still haven't gone here for something. Any minute now they'll burst in that door, any minute.

I sighed, forget it they're not gonna burst in here Mer is out, Rap is keeping his fiancee busy, and I don't even know where Andrew is.

Jackie's pov

"Hey, how long are you gonna sit there?" I heared someone asked, but I din't bother to see who it was.

"Until, I get the courage to go inside the kitchen, without hesitating." I said, without thinking of a responce.

"Why are you hesitating then?" The person asked.

"Well, there's guy in there, and I don't what to go in." I answered the question.

"Oh, are you scared of him?" He asked.

"What? No why would I be scared of him?" I asked, looking at the person, but I widen my eyes as I saw the person's face.

God, why?!

~~|~~