(Chapter 29) Was that a dream or a nightmare?

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

I then woke up, panting, and sweating. I looked out the window to see the sun was up, and shining. I looked at the wall clock it was 9:00 am, did I over sleep? I look at my night stand to see a tray of food, which din't surprize me at all, but there was a note on it. I guess they left it for me as I read it, I widen my eyes as I reread the note.

Dear sweet Jackie

Your family is out with your almost new family, your friends were draged along too, but they had to, because they were already awake. They wanted to wait for you, but they had to go emmediatly so they left a care taker for you for the week. And the maids, and butlers are going to their families for a short vacation.

Love your care taker <3

I can't believe they left me here with a person, that I don't even know! I sighed, I don't even know where they are so I guess I have to stick around with this person.... for now. They're probably nice. I shouldn't judge them so quickly, I took the tray of food, and ate it.

A few minutes later

As I finished eating the delicious food, I got up from bed, and took a quick shower, I really want to meet this care taker of mine. I got dressed in white shirt under my favorite blue hoodie, and my brown skirt with brown boots. I took the tray, and go to the kitchen.

I put it near the sink, and I walked around the mansion looking for a single person. As I was searching I got pinned to wall, I was guessing it was my caretaker, since it was only us in this huge mansion. I can't believe, they left me here with a pervert.

I looked at the caretaker to see a very pale complextion, and sapphire blue eyes staring into me.

"Elson!" I shouted in realization.

"That's right, sweetie." He said licking his lips, then smirking at me.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him in fear.

"Oh, nothing much. I'm just gonna have some fun with my future wife." He said, seductively as he eyed me down. "No one is going to disturb us anyways, so I don't have to worry about anyone interupting us, besides it's just you, and me in this mansion alone for a week. Small time, but that's enough time for me." He said.

"No." I said looking at him. He just stared at me with that blank stare.

"Why? Don't you love me?" He asked  with a stern voice. That question, I can't answer that. "If it's 'yes' then I feel the same way for you." He said, which made me widen my eyes at him as he leaned in for a kiss, closing his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I shouted as I woke up again panting, and sweating, but I woke up in an un-familiar bed room. Did I really? Do it with him? This bed room is so un-familiar to me is this his room? But then he said he shared his room with his brothers, then it has to be seperated beds. I look down to see what I was wearing,  which shocked me as I saw it.