(Chapter 31) Are you serious?!

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

I sighed, those last five days were a pain. I have to keep track of my shady fiance, and I had to put up with the guys, that think we love eachother or they just think it was just me, cause I was on top of him after all. Stupid dog toy, and fiance can't he just leave me be? Why do I have to marry him anyways?

"You have to Marry me, since your parents said so." I heared an all to familiar voice from behind me. I din't have to turn around to see who it was I already know who it is. "And who are you calling shady?" He asked, I felt multiple people were glaring daggers at me.

"You. Who else is my fiancé that I don't like?" I answered not turning around, and was just ignoring the glares that I was getting.

"How many fiancés do you have? You clearly don't know who that is anymore do you?" He asked as he got next to me.

"What are you looking at anyway? You've been staring at the window for hours straight without moving from where you are." He said, causing me to widen my eyes is he joking with me?

"I'm enjoying the view alright?" I lied I was just thinking to much.

"Is that so? Then how are you enjoying the curtains?" He asked sounding sarcastic, before I could react he said.

"You're such a terrible liar."

"You don't have to tell me that straight away. What do you want anyway?" I asked as I glanced over to him.

"My parents want a word with you saying it's urgent." He said with a smug look on his face.

"This is either a lie or you're telling the truth." I said it was really hard to read him.

"Telling the truth. I just know what they are gonna tell you." He said with that same look. How I hate it so much. They've already shorten my time of being single what else are they gonna do now?

A few moments later

"Are you serious?!" I shouted in shock. Are they really serious about this?! If not then I might be dreaming or I just misheared them!

"We're very serious." Mrs. Arendelle said with a smile.

"I'm not dreaming?" I asked as I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Nope. I'm 100% sure this is not a dream." I'm practically having a hard time believing this, since this is just too good to be true! I then stopped, and remembered, that smile. Is he happy that I'm gonna be out of his life for a few months? Hmp! Who cares about him, atleast I could be with my siblings again.

"Is something wrong? You seem sad all of a sudden?" He asked but I just shaked my head.

"No, I'm fine. It's just hard to believe." I said smiling again.

"Pack up, and tell your friends, because you're going back tommorow." She said with a wide smile, while I nodded, and ran out the room.

A few hours later

When I was done packing, I decided to get a snack, even though I hated here whenever it was night time, since the halls were pretty dark, but I was getting a bit used to it though.

When I got back in I saw a note on my nightstand. I walked up to it, and it was decorated with snowflakes. I picked it up, and read it;

'Please meet me outside, and don't tell anybody about this'

As I read I was curious on who it was, since there was no name on the note.

"Maybe, I should meet them this looks quite important for them." I whispered to myself. The others were aready asleep so maybe, I should do it.