(Chapter 37) Yesterday?

~~|~~
Snow's pov

"Why do you choose to be in such pain?! When you don't even deserve it?! I know, you've done somethings in our old school, because of the rage, and how mesirable you were without him, but you don't deserve this, no one deserve this." He just smiled at me as he let out a small chuckle.

"Imagen, just imagen. If you were in my place, when that so called 'accident' happened." He said, emphazing the accident. "What would you do after that? You'd forgive yourself, of course! I've been there, Snowflake, I've been there. I tryed to tell myself It's not my fault, but It doesn't work, It's not as easy as everyone is putting it!"

"I've made multiple mistakes, that I still regret, just because I couldn't forget, what I've done. He is gone, because of me, I never spend time with my family enough, and I stole my brother's lover, and broke his heart! Hell, I even broke one of the promises that I made with him. How would you feel?" I was left speechless, but when I thought I got it, I opened my mouth, but I stopped myself.

"That's what I thought." He spat out with a bitter look as he turned around leaving the living room.

"But brother-"

"Look, I love you too, Snowflake, but I've heard enough." He said as he continued walking not looking back.

~~|~~
Tommorow
Jackie's pov

"Sorry, I din't come yesterday. My parents held me back." I said as I clutch the strap of my body bag.

"It's alright. People can't always come." Snow said with a soft smile. The front door, then opened behind me. For that moment, I din't know who it was, but when Snow saw them, her smile turned to a frown with her eyes narrowed.

I turned around to see my fiancé with the same look as they stared at eachother for a moment. Elson, then removed his gaze, and started walking for the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as my gaze stared at his figure.

"Oh, he's just salty today. I guess, he din't get enough sleep. He did stay up late to finish somethings." She said, her smile coming back again, which got me to tilt my head to the side. Well, that is possible knowing the platinum blonde Norwegian, It had a giant chance it was true.... but he never seems to show it in facial structure, but would rather show it through words, his dark aura, and his wide smile that somehow looks menacing at times.

"Jackie, you came back!" A cute voice said in the usual cheerful tone as someone hugged my leg.

I looked down with a smile as I lookes at the familiar pale face. She smiled up at me, she was wearing a large black coat that covered her entire body, the hood on her head.

Which confused me. Why would someone wear something like that, when it's so close to summer? But I din't really understood, until Snow explained.

"She's not allowed to stay in the sun for far too long, her skin is very sensitive from the day she was born, it's hard for her, since she loves to go out with the sun up." Snow explained as she picked up the young girl in her arms. "She's quite childish for her age, but I guess she needs it after all."

"Do you need something to be done?" Olla asked with a smile. She notice my everyday excuse whenever I come here too, huh? I can't believe the child even notices the many excuses.

"Um, no, not today. I finished them the other day." I said as I smiled akwardly at them.

"Well, If you say so. If you're hungry, then you could go to the kitchen if yo-." Olla said, but Snow emmediatly covered her mouth.