(Chapter 30) Akward

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

As I closed my eyes, I heared laugher infront of me. I slowly opened one of my eyes to see him laughing. This is the first time, I saw him laugh with such joy. I don't think I've ever seen him laugh like this he only gives a small chuckle, and that's it, and usually has an emotionless expression on his face..... but this is so real. It's hard to believe that this would be a lie or an act.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused as I watch his gleeful face that was onced close to me. As I saw his eyes, I saw a spark like it was sparkling like a rare diamond, and he was also smiling widely at me. I've never seen him like this, before even when he took care of me.

"I never thought that you would be intertaining to me, since I first heared of you, but I guess I was wrong." He said, looking at me with a smile on his face with the same spark in his eyes, I've never really seen this kind of person before. So filled with emotion it was somewhat easy to see through him, but it was a bit hard. He only showed happyness like it was the only emotion he bares, but how he said that he was wrong isn't like him, he never was wrong or if he was he'd never admit that so easly. This has to be a dream, this can't be real at all.

"What do you mean intertaining?" I asked as I kept staring at him like I was being brainwashed, I just can't remove my eyes from him. Then the spark disappeared returned back to it's original dull colors, his eyes were beautiful, but it looks so dull even though it's beautiful.

"I thought you were gonna be just like those women that I knew in highschool." He said putting his hands in his pocket.

"That sound so insulting!" I shouted at him.

"Probably, because it was probably an insult." He said looking upwards.

"I've change my mind about you!" I shouted.

"Like I care on what people think about me." He said crossing his arms at me as he smirks looking at me.

"Why you!" I shouted, but I stepped on one of the dogs's toys, which made me fall on him.

"Ow!" We shouted in unison as my eyes were closed. I slowly opened my eyes to see, that I was so close to his face, and his eyes were closed. In this position, I was really red. Not this again! He opened his eyes, and we were having a staring contest but we were blinking. This has been going on since 2 minutes now, and not one of us dared to move.

The door then opened, which made us avert our eyes to the door. "I told you, the maids told us they saw him go here." A masculine voice said.

"That's pretty much impossible, why would he go in here in the first place? I thought he doesn't like." Flynn stopped talking as he saw us both lying down the floor in the same position. "....Jackie." Flynn finished her sentence as they were all staring at us down. I felt nervous, but Elson here din't even show a single emotion like this was normal.

"Um, we're very sorry. Just continue what you were going to do." Hicca said as she bowed her head at us. As they all left the room, when they all left we waited for a full minute still in the same position but was still looking at the door.

"Thanks for staying on top of me for 2 minutes so they could see you lying on top of me." He said, sarcastically still looking at the door.

"Hey! Shut up, It's not my fault." I said looking at him.

"Oh, so is it my fault now?" He asked as he looks at me with his mysterious dull sapphire blue eyes. I got off of him as my cheeks were color pink, and I looked down away from him.

"N-No. I-It wasn't your fault." I stuttered,why did I stutter? What us wrong with me?

"Then who's fault was it?" He asked as he puts his hand on my chin, and made me look at his face. "Tell me now and there's no way you could lie to me now." He said still looking at me with an emotionless tone. I was speechless, it was reminds me of those dreams that I just have.

After 5 minutes, he sighed.

"You're saying it's not neither of us fault." He said standing up leaving me sitting there on the floor. "By the way, you have some explaining to do." He said, before he left the room. I just kept staring at the door, I sighed, and bowed my head down the floor.

"What is going on with me?" I asked.

Why do I feel so strange around him, when he acts so sly, and smug like something is making me nervous. I stayed in the same position not moving, but then it struck me. I move my gaze to the door in realization, I stood up, and ran to the door leaving the room to find them.

"Guys! It's not what you think!" I shouted through the halls running to find the others.

~~|~~