(Chapter 21) I had no choice

~~|~~
Elson's pov

"I can't take it anymore!" I shouted, pulling my hair making it a complete mess. I thought marriage won't make me want to do suicide or make me lose my insanity! I've been asked to multiple arranged marriages many times, but I never wanted to get marride, but now I feel like a mess!

Being chased by girls in school wasn't half bad, but a girl you know that was casted with a love spell, and that she's living with you in the same roof is a different.

"Calm down, Elson!" Andrew said, trying to comfort me, but it isn't working. I'm acting like a child, that saw a ghost or something, but I'm not crying.

"Please, Elson, you got to calm down." Merduis said, putting his hands up. I was also in the corner sulking, I just can't take it, anymore! I know, she's spying on me, I can't even change my clothes or take a bath, without looking around.

That woman love spell is going insane, she is trying to rape me, now! I feel like a girl.

Then I heared a knock on the door. Withput a second thought, I quickly went to my bathroom, and locked it up. I put my back against the door covering my face with my hands. What is happening to me?!

I then heared a soft knock on my door.

"Elson, it's just us." I heared my sister Olivia's soft voice.

"I know, you don't want to talk about it." She said, I hugged my legs, I felt like the time he.... no! I'm not gonna think or remember that.

"We don't know know, whats going on, and all but hear us out." Cellina said.

"Please..." Snow said, I never liked shutting them out. It felt like something is broken in me.

Then I heared footstep slowly disappearing. I stood up, and got out of the bathroom, I took a deep sigh, i hate doing that. I walked out of that room, and went to my bed.

~~|~~
The next day

I woke up really early, and the only thing I did was sit on the couch, and look at my old friend's photo.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this, I know I promised, but I just can't take it, anymore. You would do the same too, but after that I promise. I won't kiss anyone ever, again." I said, not expecting the photo would reply to what I said. I smiled, and put it back on my book shelf.

~~|~~
Flashback

"Hey El." Boy/girl said.

"Yes." Elson said, they were watching the snowfall down slowly, and gracefully in the middle of the night. They were sitting on a tree brance.

"Hey, I know this always happen in the family, but promise me you would not kiss or fall inlove with a girl nor a girl." Boy/girl said.

"I'll promise, if you would keep the same promise." Elson said.

"Okay fine, but what happens if we do fall inlove?" He/She asked looking from above.

"Then someone would put a thousand needles on us." Elson said, laughing.

"That would be good." Boy/girl said, looking at Elson.

"And Elson, you promised will always be there for eachother." Girl/boy said.

"Of course, my first bestfriend." Elson said, giving a warm smile.

End of flashback

I'll never forget those days.

"I guess, I have to do this then." I said to myself standing up, and exited the room, I was now sitting on the staircase, I wanted to change my mind, but I just have to do this.

"I have to, don't worry everything will be fine." I said to try, and calm myself, but it's not working one bit, I then found myself going back to my room, I stopped walking, and shaked my head, I have no choice I have to do this....I'm sorry.

I then know, where she is I started running to where she was I now know she was going outside, but I stopped at the end of the staircase.

I saw her about to grab the door knob, but I manage to grab her shoulder, twirled her over to face me, and I smacked my lips on to hers, while clutching on her shoulders, tightly.

I parted after 10 seconds. I looked at her, she looked shocked, and Iemmediatly ran up the stairs, and got back to my room finally it's over. It's done.

Jackie's pov

I was just wanting to explore Arendelle, more. So, I thought of going outside, but when I was about to grab the door knob someone grabbed me by the shoulder, and twisted me to face him or her, but before I can react they've already kissed me on the lips, I was shocked at a mere 10 seconds, he kissed me.

I looked at who kissed me it was Elson, which shocked me, his hair was covering his eyes, then he ran upstairs, like a lightning up the stairs. I was shocked, and confused, touched my lips he kissed me, roughly, but his lips were quite soft.

~~|~~