(Chapter 6) Meet the sisters

~~|~~
James' pov

We were trying to wake Marko, since Bianco heared foot steps, just in time he woke up before the door opened, standing in the door step was guy looking down at his feet. He has strawberry blonde hair wearing a green suit, he's probably a butler, but from what he's wearing he look like a billioner.

He just opened the door wide open. So, who's in there can go out, yep. He's probably just a butler, but I was dead wrong, when he tilt he's head up and look at us with a annoyed look that turned into a smirk. I was twiching, I realized that the girls was coming out.

But after them I saw them. Our worst nightmares. But they look different they're probably just look like them that's all.

Elson's pov

Wow, this has gone much intresting, this is gonna be fun!

"Okay, let's begin!" I heard dad said. I guess, I have to go through the tour, I try my best not to groan. Then we exited, and start the tour, this is gonna be forever!

"Okay, this is the garden." Dad said, I think everybody knows that, I saw my little sister, Olla holding diffirents kinds of flowers, and wearing her white cape, she saw and wave at me with a smile. I motioned her to come to me, she got the idea, and started to ran to me, Andrew notice her, and waved at her and hug her. I told her not to make a sound, and I hid behind our backs.

Merduis' pov

We were now in the kitchen the maids were not there though, I notices red hair poping out, and six little hands were reaching out the plate pastries that my sisters really love.

I took the plate of pastries from the table, and I heard mumbling sounds, I look at the other side of the table.

I saw three identical little girls that have long curly red hair, just the girls i wanted to see.

"Wee little devils." I whispered enough for them to hear, and gave them the pastries, and motioned them to follow me.

Rahphael's pov

We were now in the 3rd living room i saw Camilia coloring. She notice me, and stopped coloring, and ran up to me and hug my leg, I just walked with her on my leg, she really has a grip on me, I din't really mind, I gotten used to it for the last 5 years.

Jackie's pov

I felt like theres no one following us anymore. I look behind us and they were no where in sight.

"Guys, where are they?" I asked, quietly.

"Whos 'They'? Flynn asked back.
"Those boys from the meeting room."

"What about them?" Krista asked.

"There gone." I said

"They're probably just doing in the bathroom." Hicca suggested.

"Yeah, you're right, Hicca." I said calming myself down.

What really happened to them

"Guys is it over?" Andrew whispered while yawning.

"Andrew for the last time this isn't over yet." Elson whispered clearly annoyed.

"But Elson, my feet are killing me, and I din't sleep well." Andrew whipered while whined.

"Us too not cause we had nightmares, but you snoring!" Merduis whispered.

"Yeah, we even skip breakfast so we can catch you!" Rahp whisfered. "You even ran all over the table doing a run way you even step on my hazel nut soup that mother gothel made for me." Rahp whispered again clearly upset.

"Stop with this childish fight already! If I say we can leave will you three shut up?!" Elson loudy whispered, but quiet enough so that our parents won't hear nor the others would hear. They just nodded. "Fine we can go." When he said that they begin having a small party.

They were now watching cartoons that they're little sisters like. (They aren't allowed to watch violences when the children are there.)

Andrew and Merduis were just sleeping, Rahp was eating his hazelnut soup, and Elson was watching if someone will enter the room and tell on them.

A few hours later

It been a few hours, and my feet hurt from walking, and running around the halls, our parents were having talks, gossip, and all those adult stuff. We were now in our room laying down in our beds except Krista, and Hicca they were playing with their dogs. Svena, and toothless.

It was moment of silent when someone knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" Hicca said curious.

"Probably just a maid." Flynn said.

"Come in! The doors open!" I shouted enough for who ever is knocking to hear, the door nob twisted and opened

There was three girls that look older then us, but the last one was really short.

"Hi, we're really sorry that we weren't in meeting room to meet you." The short one said apologizing, why is she saying sorry, when she doesn't even know us or did anything wrong?

I notice she was wearing an eyepatch, I wonder what happen to her eye.

"It's okay, but what happen to your eye?" Flynn asked pointing at her eye.

"Flynn, that's rude you know!" Hicca scolded her, like a child that broke something.

"No, it's okay, It's complicated, so we can't really explain it to you." The one, that look like the oldest said.

"And what yours? names my names Snowflake, but you can call me Snow, this is Marscillina call her Cillina, and this cutety is Olivia." Snow introducing them.

"My names Jackie."

"I'm Flynn." Flynn said as she pointed to herself

"Krista, and this is my Svena"

Hi I'm Hicca and this is toothless." She said with a polite smile on her face.

"Did they treat you four good?" Cillina asked worried.

"Who's they?" Hicca asked.

"Oh the boys in the meeting room." Snow asked.

"No, I don't think so they were just silent the whole time, but they were gone in the middle of the tour though." I said.

"Is that so?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah infact, they kinda look boring to us." Krista said laying down.

"Well that isn't really how they look, before though aunt, uncle, and our parents just wanted to change there appearance for awhile." Cillian said.

"Really, what do they look like before?" I asked curious, and intrested on what they really look.

"Well, we have many pictures in our picture room, when we were growing, and we could tell them you guys wouldn't mind them wearing their old clothes, and their old hair style." Olivia said.

"We don't mind at all." I said softly, the others just nodded.

"It's getting late, I think you four need some sleep for tommorow, see you in the morning!" Olivia shouted,they all exit our room.

"They're kinda strange, guys." Flynn said.

"Well they were nice." I said.

"Yeah, if we wanna get used to this we have to atleast be friends with someone." Krista said, tucking herself to bed.

"Come on guys let's just go to bed." Hicca said.

~~|~~