(Chapter 7 ) The next morning

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

I woke up from the sun, I stretched my legs, and arm, I got out of bed seeing my mates still sleeping snoring, I hope no one heard us snore.

I walk to the closed window, I cold gust of wind got on my face, this place is much colder then Berk.

"Jackie, what are you doing?" I heard Krista asked, I quickly turned arond to see a bed head Krista stretching her arms, and legs as she yawned. I tryed to hide my laughter, but a soft giggle came out my month, that she manage to hear.

"Haha! Very funny, not because I have a big bed head doesn't me, it's funny." Krista said annoyed, getting up from bed, and talking a brush.

"Hey, that better not be my brush!" I shouted.

"Yeah, like your white hair matters, old woman." Krista said mumbling the last part, brushing her hair.

"I heard that, and my hair matters." I said, crossing my arms.

"Yeah it does,you sometimes, you don't even brush your hair." She said, finishing brushing her hair.

"Why are you guys shouting, someone is trying to get their beauty sleep!" Flynn shouted annoyed, wearing her sleeping mask, and bed head, me, and Krista rolled our eyes

"Sure, and she's cute, a brunette, sweet, and smart." Jackie said.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Jackie, see Krista, why can't you be just like Jackie?" Flynn asked Krista, I rolled my eyes, I wasn't implying to her, I was talking about someone else.

"You do know, she's talking about Hicca, right?" Krista ask, smirking crossing her arms.

"How dare you, I'm much beautiful? then Hicca!" Flynn shouted offended.

"Yeah with that bed head you do." Krista said sarcasticly, and rolling her eyes.

"Atleast, I don't have a missing leg!" Flynn shouted, we gasp in shock.

"Well, atleast the animals like me better then you!" We heard a shout, we saw Hicca sitting on her bed crossing her arms, and smirking at Flynn, Flynn was about to speak, but a knock from the was heard.

"We're sorry if we woke you four up!" A woman from behind the door said, the voice sounded so familiar ,but where did I hear  before?

I look at the girls Krista, and Hicca were hiding there pet dogs, while Flynn was brushing her hair, well that was fast, we were usually slow, when we wake up.

"It's okay were already awake anyway, come in!" I shouted, so they can hear my voice.

The door open to see three woman, I knew they were made maids, cause of there clothes, they bowed their head, they were holding a each holding a tray except for the woman, that lead us to the meeting room, she was holding two trays, It's looks really hard, but she seems fine with it.

"Do you need some help? Miss umm..." I asked, and trailed off not knowing her name, she just smiled.

"Gerda, call me Gerda." She said with a sweet smile.

"And Idon't need any help." She said calmly. "And these two are Gothel, and Muddie." She pointed at a woman in a red dress, and a woman in a lime green dress, they bowed there heads again.

"We're gonna be your servants, until you get married to the boys, we will really miss them." Gothel said, they seem to really love the those boys. They put the tray on Flynn's night stand each of us had one on our side, Muddie did the same only on Hicca's stand, while Gerda gave one of the tray to Krista and gave one to me, I gladly accepted it, and started eating.

"Get dress it's a new day, and don't worry about, what you wear people in this mansion don't care on what people wear." Muddie said, we nodded.

"Yes, we really don't care what people look or act, we all accept everything." Gerda said bowing her head,they exit the room.

"I don't trust them one bit." Flynn whispered.

"Why are you whipering?" Krista whispered.

"Come on, Flynn don't be like that, if we do what they say they will gain trust." Hicca said happily eating her food. "This haggis is delicious!" Hiccup said happily.

"You do know that sheep gut, right?" I said in disgust, I don't get disgusted fast, but when people told me what was haggis made of i nearly barp!

I don't care." She said, eating the haggis.

We were in our usual clothes, after a few minutes of convincing, Flynn she finally agree, I was wearing my blue hoodie, brown skirt, and long brown boots, and I let my hair hair down to my waist, Flynn was wearing (the one from the movie only much more smaller and feminine.) Her hairs in a high pony tail,Hicca was wearing a plain green long sleeve, brown pants, brown flats, and her shouler leght hair has small braids, and Krista was wearing a blue polo, and black convers, black skiny jeans, black boots that has a small heel, and her short dirty blonde hair was down.

When we were walking down the halls the maids were whispering about something.

"I knew they were liers." Flynn whispered to us,i was about to respond but i bump in to someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking, where I was going! Are you hurt?" The person said, worriedly holding my hand, the voice was familiar, I look up face to face, my eyes widen.

It was Olivia, she look like the way, I saw her at night, she wasn't wearing her eyepatch her eyes were two diffirent colors one was ice blue and one was dark brown

"Jackie, I'm really sorry, I was gonna go see my brothers, and cousins, then I'll see our little siblings." She said really quickly, we bearly even understand, what she said.

"Olivia!" I heard a shout, we look behind Olivia seeing two figures running towards her, when they got closer I realized it was Snow and Cillina, when they got to us they were out of breath.

"Olivia don't run away like that!" Snow scoolded her like a child.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see our brothers really early." Olivia said, poutedlike a child.

We were listening, but our attension were focused on four boys, that were like princes in the meeting room, but now they look like rebels, three of those boys have their hair dyed, except the red head, that once had straight, and tamed hair, was now an untamed hair, that only support was his bonette, they were each holding a sports bag representing their colors, they were wearing what look to be representing a season, one of them was the guy from the ally.

Once they look towards us, they gasp, and widen there eyes, and ran as fast as lightning.

"Hey wait!" I shouted,raising my hand.

~~|~~