(Chapter 32) Nice seeing you

*contains swearing*
~~|~~

Jackie's pov

It's March 15 now. I had fun with my family, and I was home schooled now, since I couldn't catch up on my studies in school. I've hanged out with some of my classmates that are my friends. I've had long, and fun days, since I came back with the others.... but still I still feel like I'm empty inside, like the time I got here, and left Norwegian. I sighed, what is wrong with me these past few days here?

Now, I'm just here bored, while staring out the window as the wind blows a few leaves off some trees. I really got to stop acting like this, this isn't me at all. I'm usually outside smiling, while playing with the children, whenever I have some free time here. I stood up, and decided to take a nice calm walk outside even though that's not like me at all.

I exited my room, and started making my way down the stairs, after awhile I finally got there, when I was about to open the door, but a voice from the up the stairs stopped me for a moment.

"Miss. Where are you going?" A maid asked as she started walking down the stairs to get a little closer to me.

"I'm just going to take a walk, maybe play with some children in the park. I don't really know, I'm just kinda bored." I said as I turned my head to face her.

"Well, then please come back, before dinner and have a safe walk." She said with a smile, I just nodded smiling back.

I turned back to the door, my hand on the knob ready to be twisted for it to be open, but before I opened, I looked around to look at the maid.

"And please call me, Jackie." I said, before opening the door, and leaving. As I kept walking down the streets, I started to slowly calm down as the soft wind blowed my hair a bit, when I started to calm down, but all good sometimes has to end, when I heared my class rival in school yelling my nickname. Olivia Windstorm, she had so many differences to Olivia Arendelle.

True to her name she was definatly a wind storm to people, and most people din't like her at all. She always bragged about the little things she gets from her father, it was bad, since I really liked her father. He was nice, and caring, but he tended to spoil his children too much.

"What do you want, Bimbo." I said, I din't like calling people names like that, but she started it anyways by calling me Snowstorm, because I always gave a chilli vibe that makes people really cold.

"Hello, Snowstorm. I'm here, because I want you to meet my new boyfriend, since you're just a single woman after all.... or are you just a tomboy." She said in a teasing manner as she hugged the guys arms thinking that I'm jealous about that. I want to be a single woman, since I'm going to be stuck with a shady fiancé, when I'm just going through highschool. I wonder who this unlucky new guy is going to be.

As I looked at his clothes I feel like I know those clothes from sokewhere. I slowly look up to see his face. I widen my eyes in shock as I saw my shady fiancé looking annoyed, and pissed off as he clinched his hand in a tight fist, and grinding his teeth. I think he was trying so hard not to punch something.

He looks like he was about to kill someone, and I mean if looks could kill everyone in sight would be dead by now since what I'm seeing is terrifying me. His eyes weren't visible it was being covered by loose bangs making a shadow covering his eyes, but I don't really want to see them right now.

"So, Snowstorm are you jealous that I have someone as handsome as him be my boyfriend?" She asked, like she knows the answer on what I was going to say. I stepped back a little this is the first time I see him so angered, so pissed off, and it started to feel like there was a blizzard around here.

"Yeah, I wished he was your fiancé." I said not caring on what I said, but now I really just want to run. What did Olivia did that angered him so much? Actually who am I kidding, it's probably, because he was being called boyfriend by a girl he doesn't even know of.

"B*tch." I heared him whispered in a deep threatening voice. Now, he seriously sounds like he's going to kill someone. I stepped back a bit more, and I notice Olivia notice him say something.

"What was that, dear?" She asked smiling at him.

"B*tch, let me go." He said a bit louder, I saw a glimps of his eyes. It was darker, and I thought I saw some black on his eyes. I think Olivia saw it too, since she looks kinda scared.

"How dare you say that! I'm the daughter of a famous, and rich fashion designer." She said threatening. "And besides you're going to be my fiancé." She continued, which made him look more pissed off then before.

"You know it's pisses me off that some girls acts like a total princess, that acts like a b*tch that thinks that they could just get what they want that easly, and you are one of them!" He shouted in rage as he looks at her. Great, just what I needed him shouting at a girl we're lucky it wasn't as loud so people couldn't hear this.

"And news flash, I already have a fiancée. If you want to know who, then look at the girl infront of you." He lastly shouted at her with a glare, taking my hand, and pulled me to the park the place, that I was thinking of going leaving, we left her star struck.

"Hey, what are you even doing here for?" I asked looking at him as we took a seat down on the bench.

"My Dad's bussiness partnership, and you yourself." He said, looking down the ground ground.

"Wait, me? Why am I one of the reasons?" I asked.

"Because you're here." He said looking at me.

"Look, I have to go back to there now." He said standing up and walking away.

"Hey, wait. Where are you going?" I asked as I ran after him. He turned around looking at me, he then flicked a a small folded paper, which I manage to get. I look down the folded piece of paper, then back to him.

He wasn't there anymore. Geez, how fast could he even run anyway?

~~|~~