(Chapter 38) Again?

~~|~~

As I started feeling those feelings, I slowly and cautiously sneaked away from the kitchen and Elson. As I left the kitchen, I felt relief wash over me as I could breath properly again as I let out a sigh of relief.

While I was in the kitchen, I felt like someone was slowly gonna murder me soon and the only person, that would do that and only suspect was my freaking fiancé. I couldn't really blame him, if he ended up killing with whatever power he has with controlling the atmosphere, temperature and his aura. I would have killed him along time ago, if I only had the guts to do so. I'd be free from my fiancé, but what's to say I'm not gonna be free from the power of the Arendelle family and the police.

Being with my fiancé looks to be a more comforting scene then me with a bunch of buff cell mates.... that would sing musicals everyday with police singing and dancing with them. It'd be fun after awhile, but I'd probably go insane with all the random musical that suddenly pops out.

"Oh, good morning, Jackie." I was greeted with a soft, warm and comforting voice, which calmed me more then when I left the kitchen that had a very disturbing dark aura behind me. That I don't dare turn around and look at it, since I already could feel the presence of the aura. "I din't realize you were here."

"Ah, good morning, Olivia." Why did I have to stick with Olivia Windstorm in my school, when I could of had such a nice and sweet girl like Olivia Arendelle?

"You were probably busy yesterday for you not to come here." She said with her usual warm smile and tone, which sounded wrong mixed with the sentence she said, which made the ice block come raining down my head. The real threat was not Elson at all, the guy was generally cold, but being called out by a sweet girl feels like a horrible sign even though she means well.

"I was held back by my parents yesterday." I explaned, which caused the slightly shorter girl to look at me with her hand covering her mouth.

"Well, you've always been going here in the morning. It's understandable why they held you back, we once even kept you here for dinner. I'm sorry about that." Olivia said as she bowed her head slightly. "We just wanted to see you two feed eachother."

Haha, that.... no wonder he fed me the last bite of my food, when I was eating 'slowly' in his words, since the two of us were the only ones in the dining room, me the one akwardly eating and him just sitting there watching me eat, because his parents ordered him to stay with me, so they could 'get to know eachother' as the words of my fiancé's parents. It's either they like akward teenager interaction or have no idea what's the tension between the couple.

So, it was planned. Does everything have to be fake in this day and age?! I then remembered his reaction in the kitchen when I tried to make a conversation, which just made it worst to tell you truth, if it wasn't obvious already.

"Did something happen yesterday? Snow and Elson seem to have tension building up between them." I asked, which caused her to frown slightly.

"Well, I'm in no place to talk about what happened yesterday if I even knew of it. I was in my room, doing some embroidery." She said. Of course, you're in a place to talk about what happened yesterday! You're their sister for goodness sakes! "But I could tell you this. Elson and Snow rarely get into fights or arguements, but if they do.... please don't talk about the other person if you're talking to one of them. Their very bitter and competative at times with eachother, so please be careful. The last thing we want is you in the news with you dead, because you made the two angry at you."

I just nodded as I tryed my best not to let my mind wander to Elson killing me, because of him being mad about me bringing up his sister, which looked to be almost possible, because of what happened in the kitchen. I mean, it already feels like someone already died in there.