(Chapter 15) Whats wrong with her?!

~~|~~
Elson's pov

We were now walking to our room, but Andrew started to panic now shaking me by the colar, it really din't hurt or bother me.

"Elson, please tell you have it, please!" He shouted, which made me confused, but after a few moments, he stopped shaking, but he was still holding my colar, and was looking at me by the eyes, don't tell me, he lost his mirror again!

"What wrong Andrew?" Raph asked.

"You lost it din't you?" It wasn't a question, I know he lost it he just nodded, which caused to mentally face palmed, if he keeps getting that mirror lost, I swear it's gonna fall to the wrong hands.

"But I had it, when we were heading to the kitchen, I swear that I have it in my pocket." He said rubbing his chin, pretending to think.

"Or probably not." He said, whiched made Merduis, and Raphael fall to the ground.

"I'll get it, I'll catch up with you guys later, and don't even think on saying later, because those trespassers will get it, if we don't keep that mirror safe." I said.

"Especially, his a blabber mouth, and can't keep a secret." I mumbled, but they heared, and the let out a chuckle. "And if I don't come back in fifthteen minutes or less come, then get me." I said, before walking off.

7 minutes later

I was close to the door, but how did you get there so fast? You ask, well if your part of this family, and lived in this mansion, then you'll get used to it, when time flys, but if you're a guest, and if your not me, then it will take years to memorize this place from scratch.

I reached for the door knob to open the door, but the door open by someone, I thought it was a boy again that trespassed, and wanted to fight, but i was dead wrong, I knew it was girl, when she pinned me to the cough, but what I din't know it that it was that girl from, before.

When I look at her in the face, she looks drunk or a love sick puppy she was also blushing, I mentally face palmed, why din't I see or thought of it before?! How can I not see it before?

She's inlove with me yesterday or in the meeting, I din't feel the only thing, I saw in her was curiousty, and that she doesn't want to marry, and now she's in love with me!

I kept staring at her eyes it shows pasion, and desirer it reminds me of a those girls, when I was in school trying to get my attension, but these eyes were powerful, it's like she fell for me just like that, but it can't be a set up to piss me off it seem so real.

"I love you." She whispered, softly.

How she said those three words convinced me. It was true, and she started to lean in slowly on my face, and closing her eyes, I'm not ready for this! If she kiss me, I'll get some chances to fall inlove for her forever, until I die, but if not, then it's going to be her, which will make her love me more, since it's my first kiss, I'm dead.

"I don't." I whispered back, but I'm guessing, she just ignored me, because she was still leaning to my face, I shut my eye lids tightly hoping that this would be fast, and end, I can't hurt her, since I promised mom, that I won't hurt her. I'm not allowed too push her, she'll tell on me.

She was close to me our lips were close to eachother, but it got disturbed by a knock we both look at the door, thank God, I asked them to come, and get me, when I don't come back in our room, but if they saw me, like this they're gonna think the wrong thing!

"Hey, Els are you in here were coming in okay?!" I heard Merduis shouted, I heared the door knob, but it locked, she sat up, then I look at the glass table I saw the mirror lying down. I quickly grabbed it, and ran as a bullet for the door I ignored them calling my name, I know they're chasing after me now, I don't care anymore, I just want to find out why!

I opened the door to our room; and quickly went to the bathroom, but we had our own personal bathroom, because we knew that Andrew takes forever in the bathroom.

Each door had our season and our names first letter, Andrew's A with flowers, Raphael's R with suns, Merduis's M with dry leaves, and mine E with snowflakes.

I went in my bath room it was really big, has a round tub, shower, toilet, sink, a big round mirror, a towel rack, and a hook for my clothes.

I sat on the closed toilet face palming.

"Why?" I whipered.

"Why, what?" I heared a familiar voice, I looked at my lap to see the mirror.

"Oh, it's you did you see anything?" I asked, I can't let Andrew know about it.

"I would be lying if, I said yes." He said. "But I'll also be lying if I told you, that I din't know."

"I don't get it anymore." I said.

"I can tell you, why she suddenly fall inlove." Mirror said, which caused me look at him.

"Tell me."

~~|~~