(Chapter 12) I want to see him

~~|~~
Elson's pov

I then pounced on himn which caused as to fall to the ground, and I started tickling, Andrew has lots of tickle spots so he hides it, but no one can keep a secret from me.

"S-Stop it!" He said in between his laughter.

"Not until you tell me!" I shouted smiling still tickling, I stop tickling him for a few seconds.

"Never!" He shouted, I just frowed.

"Your choice." I said ,and started tickling him again.

"Alright! Alright! You win I'll tell you!" He shouted and was panting.

"I know what happened.... I know you probably don't want to talk about or someone bring it up, but I want you to know where always here for you." When he said that my smile disappeared, I helped him up, and sat down.

"I know, how you feel, it happens to me all the time it turned in to a daily rountine." He said, sitting next to me grabbing my shoulder. I look at him for awhile, then turned back I knew it was one of his fake smiles.

"You don't need to smile, because I know it's fake you." I said, making him gasp.

"Wow is there something that you don't know?" He asked, he know the answer to that years ago.

Why did this happen now? I don't know, she's diffirent from the other girls, I've seen in school, all the girls, I know in school put to much make-up and wear revealing clothes, I sometimes think, when I see one of them. I thought they were new girls or insane women, after that I ignored them the rest of the school year, I think that's why they chase me every single day of school.

I never really have eyes for anyone, before I do my best to judge them, and ignore them I even wake up at 4:30 in the morning. So, I can see their faces, but it only lasted for a month, I gotta atleast protect them.

But i don't know theres something about that girl that makes her quite odd girl.

"You okay, Els?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, the perfect guy, you know is okay." I said sarcasticly.

"Really you, finally admit that you're perfect?!" He shouted, he realy is that dense, huh?

"Andrew, you do know he's being sarcastic?" Raphael asked, and look at Andrew he had a shocked look on his face, which caused me to chuckle at him.

Jackie's pov

I can't believe, this they're all staring at me, this so embarrasing. I'm not used to people giving me these weird looks it makes me nervous.

"Jackie you okay?" Someone i look to who it was,it was just Hicca.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just..." I stopped talking, who am I kidding? I can't tell her, and why am I thinking about this?

"You sure? You're blushing red, and your temperture burning hot." She said putting the back of palm on my forehead. I grab her hand, and pushed it back to her.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm just tired thats all." I said, rather quickly to her.

"Okay, I'll escort you to our room, I'm tired to anyway from those two constent fighting, and I think you don't even remember where our room is, huh?" She asked, I blushed I don't really want to remember, and bumping in to him again will just make my blushing worst!

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Come on then." She said pulled me by my hand to the door.

A Few Hours Later
Iduna's pov

"Oh, it's getting late you all should go back, It really is cold at night." Primrose said, politely.

"oh, you're right, will probably freeze to death say to our children good night." Emily said pulling her husband Henry.

"Bye!" Primrose said waved as their former guest, all left the mansion.

I sigh in relief.

"Thank God, they're all gone, I can't wear this tights anymore!" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, come on, let's go change." Primrose said as she pulled from the couch.

Primrose's room

"My sweet little boy!" Primrose said, while crying.

"Rose, stop crying, it's gonna be, okay." Elinor said, trying to comfort, and stop her from crying this is not gonna end well!

"What will make you stop crying?" I asked her they both look at me shock.

"I want to see him, again." She said; wiping the tears from her face, and standing up, it was my turn to be shocked, we haven't seen him in years.

"If you say so." I said taking out my phone, and type his number, and put my phone.

"Hello?" I heared, I smile at the voice, that I haven't heared in years.

"It's nice to hear your voice again... Blake."

~~|~~