(Chapter 11) Accidents happen

~~|~~
Elson's pov

I was walking down the halls with my dad, he sighed. I know what he's gonna say.

"Son, why are you four wearing your usual clothes?" Dad asked.

"So, what we're not even in a real relationship, so what's the problem if we wear our usual clothes?" I asked him, knowing what his gonna say.

"Elson, I know you don't like girls, and all, but one day you'll meet the right person, that will change you." He said, yeah right. If I'm gonna find my 'true love' then why is he setting me up in an arrange marriage?

"I'm not gonna fall inlove dad." I said as I stopped walking. "I'm not gonna change just like that, I'm not gonna love anyone thats not part of this family." I said raising my voices a little.

Son-" I cut him off.

"No, dad you aren't gonna change me with your speech, What if the girl I love hated me?! What if she cheated on me?! What if I become a fool?! Dad we're diffirent! You don't understand me dad, and you will never will!" I shouted at him, I look down at the floor, which my hair fell on my faces which covered my eyes, I'm not gonna cry what's the point on crying, anyway? I'm not gonna cry again, not now, not today, not anymore!

He was silent.

"You will never understand." I said before ranning away. I heard him calling my name, but I just ignore it, I just let my legs run as I was far away from him, I started to slow down, I wasn't looking, where I was going which caused to bump into someone, the impact was so strong, I fell first.

Who ever I bump into was now on top of me. I was wishing it was a boy, but I was dead wrong it was my fiancée! I was in shock, I was just staring at her.

Jackie's pov

Why do I have to bump into him?! I only wanted to go to the bathroom, thats all! Our position was really akward, we stared at eachother for a few seconds, and I then slowly got off him, but I was still sitting on the polished floor, still was blushing a deep shade of red.

We were still staring at eachother, until he stood up he was staring at me, then ran off, which caused me to blush by own, like an idiot.

Flashback

"Um excuse me, Mrs. Arendelle? Can you point out, where the bathroom is?" I asked as her as I tryed to keep it all in.

"Of course, dear, just go left right, and then go to another right, and go to the second door or you could-" I cut her off by dashing out the room, and running to where she pointed out.

End of flashback

I'm such an idiot! I should of stayed a little more to listen to her.

I slowly stood up, almost losing my balance, I just walkefto the bathroom, so I don't bump into anyone again. I finally was in the bathroom, I did my bussiness, and washed my hands, and then my face.

I look at my wet face in the mirror, my face was crimson red. I sighed, what am I gonna do, they'll get worried, and ask me about it.

If I tell them, they'll tell mom, and she's gonna kill me!

Elson's pov

Why does that need to happen?! I was infront of our room, I put my hair back, and opened the door.

I saw Andrew admiring himself, while Merduis, and Raphael were fighting as usual, they notice me, and stopped, what they're doing, and started staring at me.

I ignored them sitting next to Andrew.

"So, Els how did it go?" Andrew ask smirking nudging me on my shoulder, I don't know what he's taking about.

"Andrew, what are you talking about?" Rahp asked, he frowned m and look down.

"Nothing." He mumbled, I smirk and crossed my arm, It's that time of the day already?

"Yeah, what are you taking about?" I asked looking at him.

"I told you guys, it's nothing." He said.

""Oh really?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

Andrew, I know you're lying, and you know the rules, then I started...

~~|~~