(Chapter 23) Embarrassed because of you

~~|~~
Jackie's pov

It's been a month now, and I was avoiding him, since that kiss.

I would blush, when I see his face. And he's doesn't even have a reaction! I mean, when I look at him, he glance a small look then looks away, walk away, he gives me this cold face, and he act like nothing happened, at all!

But when he kissed me it was like, I woke up from a coma or something. When I ate that cookie it was, like I fainted after a few minutes, but when he kissed me, I felt a spark like something was messing with my head, I don't know why or what it was, but a part of me, want's to know about it, and what happened, the other part was me having a bad feeling about what happened at that time.

"Jacqueline!" I heared someone yelled my real name, I came back to reality, I looked at Bianco in confusion. We were in the hotel where my parents and Boys were staying."Are you alright you've been zoning out, Is something wrong?" He asked his eyes showing concern.

"No, I'm fine really. I'm just thinking, that's all." I said he just frowned at me, not convinces.

"Jackie, you 4 have been acting, like that after a month now. Just tell me what you're thinking." He said, which made me blush. He made me remember, what he did!

"Is it something embarrassing?" He asked, I nodded in a responce as I still was blushing at the memory.

"Y-Yes it was really emmbarrassing." I whispered, but enough for him to hear me.

"Oh, did your fiance do anything to you?" He suddenly asked, which made me widen my eyes in shock, and made me blush more. I then looked up at him, and shaked my hands, and head at him.

"No! No, that's not what you think." I said, I was starting to panic.

"He really did do something to you, din't he?" He asked, holding both of my shoulders. "Jackie, I know you're lying, he did something to you, I know it. So just please tell me." He said. I don't know, if I should tell him about the kiss.

"H-He...." I din't manage to get the other word out, I felt like I can't say it.

"What? What did he do?" He asked, taking off his hands off my shoulders, and on my cheeks.

"He-" When I finally got the little courage to say the word, someone suddenly interrupted me.

"Jackie, it's time to go back!" Mom shouted,saved by the mother! Thank you, God! I looked at him, and then got out of the room, the courage disappeared. I took my shoulder bag, and went out with my friends, and my parents back to the mansion.

~~|~~

The Arendelle residents

We were back, I have to get used to this place, and it's just Feb 10. I'am gonna live here perminantly, until I marry him. I went inside with my friends, but we seperated on our way there, so I was left to think by myself.

There was so many question in my head like; Why did he kiss me? Why does he act like nothing happen about it? Does he like me? Wait! That's not one of my questions, that I wanted to ask him! Come on mind work with me here, there was something odd about him, when I met him.

He seems to be not at all intrested in marriage at all, but that's again bring back the question on; why did he kiss me then?

As I was thinking to myself, I then slip on something, but it felt like pain came of to me like I was stabbed, It was like slow motion. I closed my eyes ready to feel more pain, but I din't feel the impact from falling down the ground, instead I felt two warm hands. I slowly open one of my eyes to see him, again.

We were just staring at each others eyes it was like I felt a connection. Then I felt light headed then darkness.

~~|~~