The young wolf

I wrote this when I was 12 (4 years ago), it needs a lot of editing but I'm not coming back to the story. (26/2/19).

Third person

A little girl in a dirty t-shirt and ripped shorts ran around the streets of NY, it was 12:47 am on the 11th of November, it was cold outside as she ran around the dark empty streets, she came across a lonely alleyway. In the alleyway was a old cardboard box. In the box was a ratty blanket and a awful pillow. The little girl ran down the alleyway into  the box and went to sleep.

-time skip to the morning-

She woke up and started her day with a bit of begging. She walked down the road to a park and started to beg, she pulled out a rusty can and shook it when someone walk past. She made 1.25 dollars and stuffed it into her small pocket. She ran down the street bumping in to a beautiful lady, the little girl got up and stared at the woman probably in the early 30s. The older woman got up and said "hello are you ok." The little girl replied in a whispery voice "yes." Then the little girl stared in to the lady's light blue eyes. The woman looked at the clothes the small girl was wearing, they where disgusting. The pretty women said "follow me." The little girl hesitatingly followed the woman and asked "who are you?" The woman replied with "I am Pepper Potts, who are you?" The little girl replied back with "stealth, I am stealth." Pepper said " weird name. Its quite strange." Stealth just smiled and followed Pepper.