The burn

Stealth PoV

I walk in to papa lab but he's not here so I go look around, I see some metal suit thingies and a little box with little wood sticks, and some sort of institutions on the back. So I follow the instructions and a little orange light is there so I touch it, but it burns me so I start to cry.

Tony PoV

I was walking to the lab but JARVIS told me "stealth has hurt herself with some matches she in the lab sir." after hearing this I run to the lab and see her crying on the floor.

Stealth PoV

I see papa run in and look at me and he picks me up and look and my hand. Papa puts some creamy stuff on and tells me "you should not play with matches." I nod and my crying turns to a sniffle and then I hug him. He picks me up and takes me to the lounge and we watch Disney movies, until I fall asleep in papa lap. I wake to find I am I my room but I got up I look at the clock, 3:47 I look out the window and see its night so I go to look around the tower. I couldn't find anyone but then I see papa walk in to the room he look like he was in this lab, he says " what are you doing up." In a sleepy tone then I hug him and then run off giggling he groans and runs after me. Is been along time and papa still hasn't found me I hid with the cereal. I start to get tired and I fall asleep next to the cereal.

Thx for nearly 200 views. :3