I hungwy

Stealths PoV

I wake up to find my papa sleep with me and the woman called pepper gone. I cuddle into papa chest as he beings to wake up and I pretend to be a sleep. He sits up and lightly shakes me I rub my eyes and sit in his lap. He says "come on let's get breakfast." I nod and get out of bed he gets up stretching his arms. He walks to the kitchen I follow behind him sort of running, papas big shirt almost tripping me papa notices and picks me up, I giggle and try to get out his arms but he's to strong. We enter the kitchen and see pepper making breakfast. I am still trying to get out papas arms but then papa tickles me. I start to scream and kick my legs shouting "ahhh no haha stop Haha help me HAHA NO." papa laughs so does pepper. Papa stops and puts me on a bar stool he says " you hungry." I reply "I hungwy." He laugh and sits next to me. Pepper sit down and hand us are plates. Papa asks "how old are you." With my mouth full of food I say "I five." And hold up five fingers and papa starts to eat.

Tony's PoV

To adorable might die, as she answered my question.

-time skip because I am the god of this book-

Stealths PoV

We finished eating pepper gets up and leaves "papa why did pepper leave." I ask he says " to buy you clothes." I nod and try to get of the chair but it's to high so papa pick me up and puts me on the floor "tank you." I say no pronouncing thank you right. He says " come with me." I grab his hand and follow him. We end up in the lab, he puts me on a work table and walks over to a suit of metal? "Papa what's that." I ask pointing to the suit " it's my iron man suit." And does some stuff to it while I sit there.

-30 minutes later-

I get up and walk to him and poke his leg he looks down at me and I say "I bored." he looks at me then puts me on his Lap and hug him and he hugs back. Then pepper walks in and says "that so adorable also I have clothes, toys and sweets." Papa nods and pepper takes me to get changed. I get in to a light blue top with a yellow star what's smiling and pink leggings. And pepper gives me a yellow llama plushy I hug it and we go back to Papa. He huged me and we go of to lunch.