Wolfe

Stealths PoV

After awhile me and Oscar went up stair to are room, currently Oscar is doing some science shit on my desk. While on my bed screaming random words at him for no reason. "Gingers." "Lemons." "Cows." "Sexy man." "Hello." "Please love me." "Hand." "Shadow." "Ok, Stealth you can shut up now." Oscar says as he walks over to me and sit on the floor, he rests his forehead against mine. He kisses me softly then says "I love you so much." "The same I love you too." I reply, he stands up and sits on my bed. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts an arm around my neck. We sit there for a moment enjoying the peace "you know I have got you some thing." He says, I look up at him he pull a black box out of his pocket and opens it. In the box is a neckless with a picture of a wolf carved into silver disk, the eye is a bright blue sapphire and on the back of the 1.5cm disk is a human with emerald eyes like mine with the name 'Wolfe' next to her. I smile and cry tears of joy while hugging Oscar. He puts the neckless on and says "you look fabulous in it." I giggle he used my favourite word 'fabulous'. He kisses my cheek before kissing my lips roughly but with a loving way.

Oscars PoV

After we kiss we head down stairs I look at my watch 21:52, as I look up again I spot Daisy she skips over to us and says "hey, Oscar come sit with me so we can get to know each over better." I reply with "no thanks I will be with my girlfriend in her lab." Daisy looks shocked and asks "she has a lab?" "Yeh, it's under my dads." Stealth replies. After that little talk we head down to her lab, she goes off to build something and I go of to do science.

Daisy PoV

Dam, did Oscar give her that neckless and there in a lab together probably making out. The neckless had a wolf on it, before I was allowed in fury told me, stealth was a wolf and if I make fun of her I will be kick out. I don't mind her being a wolf. But now I need a plan to get him, I need Oscar he's so hot and sexy. Oscar is so fucking hot you could cook eggs on him and his sexiness level is off the charts. So how will I get Oscar, my Oscar.

Tony PoV

I was forced to go back into the meeting by pepper.

Oscars PoV

Me and stealth where still in her lab but now she's helping me. But sometime when she get bored a the bit I'm doing she start to spin on her chair. She looks like a 5 year old but she is so cute "stealth you bored?" I ask, she nods so we go up stairs I look and the clock it's 1:33. We walk in to are room and jump into my bed, well I get in but stealth backflips onto the bed the gets in. I put my arms around her waist and kiss her forehead "goodnight my little wolf." "Goodnight car." I smile at her nickname for me and we both drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------------- thanks for reading please vote and comment.
~ Ella