The shower

Sexual content next so if you don't like don't read but it's not sex ok. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------

Stealths PoV

Im laying on my back on oscars bed. I'm so bored. Everyone is out or doing boring stuff, "IM BORED." I shout, and just stare at the ceiling. A few minutes latter Oscar enters the room I roll on to my stomach, and as he walk over i grab his legs. I giggle and say "I have your legs what are you going to do now." I hear Oscar mutter "please get off my legs." So I let go feeling worried but when I go to ask he's already in the bathroom. I hear hear the shower turn on, I need to what wrong but my innocent eye may not be able to un see what I will see. Also I'm scared because I'm a virgin and I never seen boy parts, but I head in anyways.

Oscars PoV

I hear the door open and I hear some mumbling. Wait did Stealth coming. I hear the shower door open and someone comes in then I feel someone arms around my stomach. "Stealth?" I say and the person replies with "yes?" I turn around and she hides her face with her hands. I notice she still in her clothes. What are wet now. Why is she hiding her face, wait isn't she a virgin? Is she scared? I smirk and ask "you ok your still in your clothes." She nods I laugh and take her hands away from her face. She quickly shuts her eyes and I see a small blush on her cheeks. I kiss her forehead and say "what's the matter are you scared?" She nods again then I say "you don't need to be scared I won't hurt you." She slowly opens her beautiful green eyes and I smile but she just looks petrified. "maybe you should take off your clothes there very wet and probably heavy." She replies with a very quick "NO." And she backs away just looking at the wall i get closer and just hug her. She wiggles in my arms trying to get out. I whisper in hear ear "just take your clothes off I now your uncomfortable in them and I won't do anything unless you want me to." She asks "can you help me." I nod and help her take her white top off then her black leggings. Now she just standing in her light green underwear and she blushing a lot then she asks "umm.... Can we get in to the bath I feel like I'm going to slip." Turn off the shower and pick her up I put her on the edge of the bath and turn in on. In this time she take her underwear off when I'm done she slips in. I the climb in behind her and pull her onto my lap.

Stealths PoV

I can't feel his man parts touching me I don't really like it but I don't move anyway. He says "I know your uncomfortable you can move if you want to." I just lay against his cheats he Seems shocked but happy. After awhile I get sleepy from the hot water and I keep try to stay awake but it's not working.

Oscar PoV

I feel her falling asleep on my lap so I stroke her hair. When she does fall asleep I get out and pick her up. Then I dry her off and put her pjs on her and place her in bed I then put mine on. I sit next to her and go on my phone it's 4:26 at night nearly dinner time but I will let her have a nap. A hour passes and she starts to wake up she crawls onto my lap and giggles cutely, I laugh and ask "what's funny?" She then replies "I still bored." I ask "when where you bored." She then replies "before you came in the room earlier also why where you sad?" I reply "I was not said just stressed I have tons of stuff to do." She nods and says "I hungry." I then give her the plate of dinner her dad gave to me to give to her when she woke up she smile then eats her food cutely.

--------------------------------------
Thx for reading please vote <3
~ Ella