The others

10 years later

Stealths PoV

I'm 15 now, the other avengers have kids but have never met them. So anyway I am at home but in Malibu, with my dad and mum. Yes I call Tony, dad now and pepper mum. I'm working in the lab making mark 4 of the iron girl suit, mum doesn't know I have these so there a secret. Dad knows I have them but all he knows about is mark 2 and that one is broken, did not smash in to a cliff when I was not looking. So I am out skateboarding in town going to Starbucks.

Time skip

At home I let my ears and tail show, so not fully wolf. As I walk to my room someone pull my tail. I turn around and she it's dad I say "what the hell that hurt." He laughs and says " the avengers and fury are coming with there children better get rid of the ears and tail." I nod and leave to my room. There children what will they been like. Well I'm going be the oldest probably. I get ready and turn fully human. And go sit in the lounge.

Time skip to the arrival of the avengers

When they get here there are the avengers and there children. I see a boy with curly brown hair and hazel eyes, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, a girl with glasses and blonde hair, a boy with black hair and green eyes, a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and a girl with blue eyes and ginger hair. Dad comes up from the lab and I say "well hello I am a dinosaur I am the very last one and it's lonely." The I pretend to be sad and dad says " oh no lets not kill you." I stick my tongue out and he laughs then fury says " well great start." I reply " I know, now then I'm stealth." I have not seen the avengers in 7 years. Then fury says "ok kids introduce yourself." But then dad says "there's another ginger kill it." But I reply "ginger are awesome do not dis." The avengers laugh at my ginger love. Then dad says " go on I need your names." Then the. Boy with curly brown hair says "I'm Oscar Banner." Then the ginger says "Hannah Barton." and the boy with dirty blonde hair says "Sam Barton." Then then girl with glasses says "Maddie Rogers." And the other blonde girl says "Luna Odinson ." And the boy with black hair says "Jude Odinson."Then dad says " sit down thats what couches are for." I laugh at this and we continue chatting.