Alan

I wanna know if you want Alan to be an actual person in the book? Please let me know.

Stealths PoV

I wake up to find I'm alone in bed so I ask JARVIS where everyone is "yo JAR where is everyone?" "Everyone except fury and Tony are out." He replies, so I get up and go down stairs in my pj. I see dad and fury talking, so I shout "Alan?" And they look at me. I laugh and enter the kitchen to get my breakfast.

After I eat I head back to my room just incase Daisy comes back, I feel so weak and helpless. I flop onto Oscar's bed and look at the ceiling, why am I so weak. I roll over onto my side and start to cry then I hear JARVIS say "everyone is back miss." I just get up and lock the door so no one can come in and go back to the bed. After awhile I hear someone knocking on the door, I get up and head to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes where blood shot and my cheeks where red, I sigh and head back into the bedroom and unlock the door. It's Oscar, he looks at me and pulls me into a hug but I don't hug back. He picks me up and closes the door then takes me to his bed and sits down. He whispers sweet thing into my ear as he strokes my long brown hair, I just cry into his shoulder muttering about how weak I am. He lifts my head from his shoulder and wipes away my tears with his thumbs, he then leans in and kisses my lips with his soft ones. After we brake away from each over he continues to hug me with his arms wrapped around my waist, so I move my arms to be around his shoulders. He then lays down pulling me onto his lap, he kisses my forehead then turns of the lamp on his bed side table. We talk about what we are going to do tomorrow but I fall asleep half way through the chat we were having, but before darkness consumes me I hear him say "I will always protect you." And I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------
Sorry again for the short chapter please vote thanks
~ Ella