Period crazyness

SOME VERY RANDOM AND RUDE SHIT COMING UP DONT LIKE DONT READ!!!!!!

Stealth PoV

So fury though it would be I great idea for the kids of the avengers to get to know each other better. Great. So I'm sitting in the living room with the other kids, yay. Then Maddie comes over and says "do you talk." I replied "nope." I get up and say "well motherfuckers it's been great, actually it's been very shit but oh well I'm of ta ta for now." And I head to the lab and work on my suit.

Le time skip

Oscar came down 4 minutes ago and the whole time he's been staring at me. I feel like he want to rape me so I get up and jump on him. He says "when I met you you seemed calmer, but now I feel like your mentality and physically insane. I reply "no it just happens when I'm on my period." He nods. I just continue to hug him.

Le time skip

I'm laying in bed crying why? The pain I can't take it any more. So I'm hugging my knees crying. Just to make I worse Oscar comes in. He looks at me and comes over he asked "period pains." I nod and he goes into the bathroom. Fantastic. He comes out with pain killers and gives them to me. I take them and then he lays down on my bed and starts to rub my tummy. I was about to hit him but it feels so good so I fall asleep.