Drama

Stealths PoV

"So all of you new each over a bit before you met me." I said, me and Oscar are talking about the avengers children. "Yep we also had a few friends out side of the group, stealth did you have any friends because you don't seem to texts anyone." He says, I sigh and reply "no sadly my wolf side had kept me from friends because sometime I don't even know I'm in my half wolf form." He pulls me into a hugs me and I hug back as we pull away, I decide to change into my half wolf form. He smiles at me and says "your so cute." And I smile back. We both decide to go down stairs when we get there's, a girl I have never seen but she is talking to Maddie and Hannah. I go up to them and say "hi." The new girl says "hi, I'm Daisy Stud I'm a friend of Hannah's." I nod and I reply with "Stealth Stark, insane, 16 year old and don't take my pizza or you die." She laughs and nods I just sit down and she goes and talks with Hannah. But I can't see her keep looking at something else but where. Omg it's Oscar, she better not be planning something. Just then Oscar sit next to me and puts a arm around my neck. Also Hannah, Daisy and Maddie sit down across from us "you too look so cute together it's great your a couple." Maddie said but I see the smile on Daisy face drop. So she does like Oscar, well she is not gonna get him. Oscar says "well I do have a beautiful girlfriend." I smile and lay down with my head on his lap. I start to fall a sleep as Oscar plays with my hair.

Time skip

Daisy's PoV

why? The boy I fell in love with is dating. I like her but she is in my way. I love that boy sadly I didn't get his name but his shiny brown curly hair and his hazel eye you get lost in. His mussels omfg his mussels he must have a six pack. He will fall in love with my beautiful blue eyes and my silky black hair he will ditch the girl who is in my way and come for me. If not I will take him and make him MINE.

--------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter my phone crashed and lost tones of the chapter so the chapter is short
Sorry <3
~ Ella 
Ps - I rarely edit the chapters of mistake so sorry if I do something wrong. <3