...

Oscars PoV

Stealth is asleep on my lap and I'm playing with her fluffy hair, it's so soft. The new girl or Daisy, she's ok I know she loves me it's easy to see it. By the way she looks at me and how she is talking to me, but I don't like her I have my fluffy haired Wolfe girlfriend and I will always love her "hey I never got your name." I look up from stealth to she Daisy "oh, it's Oscar." Her eyes glimmer and she get up of her seat and skips away. I look back down a my adorable girlfriend to see her sleeping peacefully, her face relaxed with a small smirk on her soft lips. I continue to play with her hair but I get up placing her head slowly on the sofa then placing a blanket over her small frame. I go make some coffee for me and a hot chocolate for her when she gets up.

Stealths PoV

As I wake up I see Oscar crouched on the ground handing me a cup. I sit up and take and see hot chocolate with marshmallows, I take a sip. Then smile at him he smiles back and grabs a coffee while lifting my legs up, he sits down and places my legs on his lap "ears." I realise I'm in my half wolf form so I change to human. He chuckles but I take another sip of my delicious drink "Oscar, what time is it." He gives me his phone, it's 17:31 I unlock he's phone because he trust me with his password, and play the games I downloaded onto his phone. He just reads a book what he left on the coffee table.

Tony's PoV

Wow, the avengers meetings brake limits of how boring some thing could get. I sigh, I want to leave. I need to leave. I'm gonna leave. So I stand up and walkout.

--------------------------------------
So how was that?
Yes it was short,
Please vote n' comment
~Ella