... Right.

(This is two years later from when they first met).

stealths PoV

I woke up and looked a my handsome boyfriend. I blow on his face and he wakes up, and suddenly pins me to the bed. I laugh and Wiggle trying to get out of his strong grip, but I give up and look up, but before I could actually look at him he kisses me. And more things happen and I'm not a virgin any more.

(not gonna write a sex scene)

Still stealths PoV

I'm sore, I pout and turn around oscars gone into town and it night all ready to day me and Oscar did something (wink wink) and then I spent all day in bed sleeping or on my phone. But suddenly dad bursts into my room and says "got some good or bad news it depends on how you view it, pepper is pregnant." I look at him he look at me and I say "I'm going to be a sister." He nods and walks away well ok then.

The next day me and Oscar decided to take a 4 month trip to Europe, we go are things packed and we said are goodbyes and left for the airport. When we got there we paid for tickets to England where we will start are journey across Europe. We waited for the plane to arrive, so we could get onto the plane. Once we had got onto the plane we sat in uncomfortable seats, I sat next to the window so I could look down at earth. Me and Oscar looked at each over and prepared for the 10-12 hour flight, this was gonna be fun. THE END.

Ok this was the end of this book I am making a second book. Thanks for reading my book, thanks to all the people who have committed what made me continue to keep writing. Thanks again and bye for now 
~ Ella.