Whoops

Stealths PoV

I wake up in the lab, must of fell asleep. I go up stairs and spot the avengers there children and fury staring at me and dad with a 'OMG' look. Then fury says "your part wolf." Then I look at my self and reply with "shit." Dad laughs and fury says "well I'm guessing we weren't mean to know." Then dad replies "no we didn't know what your reaction to her wolf side would be, you could have don't some science shit on her." Fury nods then I say "well since you all know I'm part wolf no holding back." And turn full wolf then go up to dad and sit.

Le time skip

I was sleeping on the sofa in my half wolf form when some one pulls my ear really hard. I open my eyes to see Sam Barton. I say "ow, fuck off." To then he whispers "never." And walks off. Ok then. Well I'm awake so lab time. I look at the clock 3:47 ok then so I head down stairs to the fabulous lab and see dad and the banners. I shoutout " I'M A FUCKING SHEEP." And dad replies "what the fuck there is something wrong with you." Then I say "I learnt from the best,you." And dad pull my tail really really hard and I scream and start to cry then Bruce say " are you ok." I nod and lightly punch dads arm.

Le time skip

It's bed time and I head up to find Oscar reading on his bed and I flop onto mine and say "I love goats." He replies "nice to know." I get up and jump on him and say " I'm bored." He look at me then continues to read so I fall asleep on him. 

Oscars PoV

I finish my book it's 1 in the morning, I look down to find her asleep with her ears and tail out. She looks so adorable I pick her up and place her under the covers on her bed. Then go back to bed and fall asleep.

Morning

I wake up to find stealth on my lap poking my face with a cheesy grin on her face. I laugh and push her off me then go get changed in the bathroom. when I come out I find her changed on the floor looking at me she says " I'm still bored." I just walk past her and head down for breakfast.