January 7, 2017 filming I Don't Wanna Live Forever

January 7, 2017

Filming I don't wanna live forever

(Taylor's Perspective)

We are on our way to film I Don't Wanna Live forever with Zayn.

I'm so excited to release a song with him for the new fifty shades of gray movie.

We arrived on set and dozens of crew workers and film crew are already here. I quickly go to hair and makeup and wardrobe to change into the outfits for the video.

I see Zayn ready to film taking to the director,

"Hi Zayn!" I shout running up to him.

"Hi Taylor." Zayn said and hugged me.

"You expect for the music video?" I asked

"Yeah I can't wait for the song to be released." Zayn said.

We talked for a few more minutes until we started filming. Zayn did some of his solid stuff first then I filmed some of my stuff after.

"Tell us more about the video?" A camera crew asked.

"So Zayn and I was gonna do the video and kinda never be in the same shot. I think now looking back it kinda seemed like we shot the video in two different locations. And I'm really happy now at the last minute we filmed in the same room with a strobe light on us. It was like being in a weird club but fun. And it ended up being one of my favorite shots in the video." I said.

"What else is the video about?"

"The video is about longing. And kinda like the struggle of missing someone you can't have or who isn't there. It was nice to have a scene where we where both in the shot. Even if it was such an abstract way." I said.

"Thanks." the crew said and walked away.

Zayn and I watched some of the film, "That works. I like that," I said and everyone laughs

"Oh my god that's so cool." I said.

Zayn and I finished filming and we are walking down a haul way,

"Zayn was always pushing me. Pushing me out of the key light like this." I said and stepped in front of Zayn.

"I don't even know what a key light is." Zayn said

"That is what you do." I said.

"What is a key light?" Zayn asked.

"Yes you do you do it so much." I joked and we laughed.

"I don't wanna live forever Zayn." I said and I walked in front of him again and he laughed.

Zayn and I said goodbye and I got into a car to go back home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Here is the first chapter of "Living With Taylor Swift!"

The first few chapters are going to be spread out then it will get exiting when Reputation gets released!

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wuderstruck1313