January 11, 2017 writing if your anything like me

January 11, 2017

If your anything like me

(Taylor's Perspective)

I get a pen and paper and start to write a poem that has been stuck in my head for the past few days.

"If you're anything like me
You bite your nails
And you laugh when you're nervous
You promise people the world
Because that's what they want from you
You like giving them what they want
But darling you need to stop,

I really like this. I think this is going into the magazines.

I text the poem to Tree and she added it to the list of everything going in it.

I walk back downstairs to see Joe and Elizabeth watching the recent episode of 13 reasons why. I sit down on the couch next to them.

"Where did you run off to?" Elizabeth asked.

"I was writing a poem for the reputation magazine's. I think they are almost finished. And I need to plan dates for the reputation section sessions. I've already stalked all of the fans I want to meet online. I came down here because I needed a break and to see what you two are up too." I said.

"The fans are going to love the album I know it." Elizabeth said.

"Yeah I have a good feeling about this album." I said.

We then watched Netflix movie marathon for the rest of the night and ate popcorn.

____________________________________

Author's Note

This chapter is super short. I just can't wait for the upcoming chapters of the secret sessions!

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313