Chapter 48. November 7, 2017

November 7, 2017

Secret session's released on YouTube

(Taylor's Perspective)

Today is an exciting day! I just released the reputation secret sessions on YouTube and all of the fans are posting about all of the UPS trucks with the reputation cover on it.

The fans are also so excited for the two magazines from target.

I posted the UPs and the magazines on my Instagram.

As I'm scrolling on Instagram and Twitter I see a London trolly bus with the reputation cover on it.

"Wow that's so cool!" I said.

"What what is it?" Elizabeth asks.

"Look." I said and showed her the London trolly bus with the reputation cover on it.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Elizabeth shouts and looks at the picture more.

"That's so cool! Do all of the buses in London have them?" Elizabeth asked

"What about the London buses?" Joe asks from the other room.

"The buses have my album cover on them!" I said.

"Wow that's awesome." Joe said looking at it.

"I'm going to post the track list now." I said and clicked on the track list on my photo album

"Oh I gotta see all of the fans reactions online." Elizabeth said and posted up her phone to twitter.

As soon as I posted it I get thousands of likes and comments. I post a few more promo posts on my Instagram until I have to put my phone down so it won't overheat.

(Elizabith's Perspective)

"The fans are freaking out online. They are so excited for the album." I said.

"I can't wait for them all to hear it." Taylor said.

"They are going to freak out." I said.

"I'm just so excited for this album." Taylor said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313