August 18, 2017 Taylor deleting old posts

August 18, 2017

Taylor deleting old posts

(Taylor's perspective)

I open my Instagram all and begin to delete all of my old post for my new album announcement. I begin to unfollow everyone I'm following as well. I have everyone cell phone contact information I can call or text them if I need them.

A few minutes later I go back online to see the fans freaking out and are confused on what's happening.

I laughed at all of their funny posts and they think a new song is coming and oh man they have no idea it's coming soon.

(Elizabith's perspective)

I go online to read all of the fans posts. They are freaking out about Taylor deleted everything on all of her social media's.

I read all of the news articles and they are freaking out and they suspect Taylor releasing an album soon.

"Everyone is going inside about you deleting everything on social media." I said.

Taylor laughed, "I know I didn't expect that reaction. I knew people where going to be excited but not this crazy."

"They are going to freak out when they hear the album." I said.

"I don't care if that many people like it or not. As long as I put out this album I'm happy." Taylor said.

"Oh I think they are going to love it. I just know it." I said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313