Chapter 24. August 14, 2017

August 14, 2017

Court win

(Taylor's Perspective)

The last week I've been in court for my sexual assault case. It's been the most Today is the day the jury decides on the verdict.

I walk into the court room so nervous I'm shaking.

My layer sits down next to me and I turn to see Tree and the rest of my team sitting behind me.

The judge and jury walks in and it begins,

That man's layer begins to speak and he is just saying lie after lie.

Why are people paid to antagonize victims!? They know their person is in the wrong why defend them?

How can he do this? Hire someone who just lies for them even when they are in the wrong!?

Why do I have to be here?

They are having a debate with a photo evidence and with four other people in the room.

I have seven witnesses and a photo evidence what happens when it's just her word against his!?

How many men get away with this just because of he said she said?

There are so many women get no justice if this happens happens to them if it's just he said she said and their cases just swept under the rug.

He is saying lie after lie all of the details and truth have been twisted.

The jury have been in the evaluation room for an hour. They finally walk out of the room,

"We have a verdict your honor." The women said.

"Proceed." The judge said.

"We the jury find Mueller guilty for sexual assault." The women said.

My teams cheers behind me and I sit in shock,

I won?

"This case is adjourned." The judge said and people began to walk out of the room.

We walk back to the car in silence and shock and went back home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? This chapter I was hesitant to write but this chapter is so important to Taylor and women around the world that women can win from their assault cases.

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313