Chapter 30. August 2017

August 2017

Behind the scenes of Look what you made me do

Day 6

The birdcage

(Taylor's Perspective)

I walk onto set wearing an orange jumpsuit resembling a prison uniform and I have a giant fake tattoo of a snake on my leg. I see a giant bird change made out of fake golf and it has a swing inside of it.

"Wow!" I shout looking at it close up.

I walk into the cage and the crew straps me into a harness and host me up onto the big swing hanging on top of the ceiling of the golden cage.

I grip onto the rope tightly even though I won't fall because of the harness,

"Let's get some shots of you swinging." Joesph shouts from outside the cage.

I swing back and fourth and I'm actually enjoying this. I haven't been on a swing since I was a child.

I stopped and held onto the swing for deer life,

"How are you hanging in there?" Joesph asks.

I laughed, "Literally. I'm good." I said

I get more shots of me swinging and a camera man shouts,

"How does it feel?"

"It's amazing! I don't wanna get down!" I shout.

"But sadly you do have to get down in order to get the next shot." Joesph said.

"Awe okay." I said and I carefully get put down and get out of the harness.

The crew quickly put the table of food on the floor and I go sit down and film some of the next shots. I try not to freak out over the rat on the table but he walks closer to me and sniff's the air.

"Oh I guess you do look kinda cute." I said and started to pet it.

"I'm going to take you with me. Your eyes are closing like my cats do." I said

"Oh gosh we have to take about that! What are we going do to about that? They will hate you! They'll try to really murder you hard. You are going to have to learn to fight. We will send you to a trading facility." I said and looked up and laughed.

"I'm glad we have a plan." I said.

I got dressed back into my regular clothes and then thought it will be a wise decision not to bring the rat home with me and let the women who brought the rat here back to the pet shelter.

Hopefully the rat will be adopted shortly after the music video gets released.

I get into the car and go home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

  What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313