Chapter 35. Nashvilee Reputation Secrect Sessions

2017

Reputation Secret Sessions

Nashville

(Taylor's perspective)

We are in Nashville and the fans are coming inside for the secret session's tonight.

Abigail is also here.

"They are going to lose their minds." Abigail said.

"Oh I know. The fans in the London and Las Angeles secret session where crazy." I said.

The fans van's pull up and they begin to come inside. I hear them excitedly shouting as they walk through the house.

A few minutes later Tree comes up into my bedroom,

"They are ready for you." Tree said.

"Great." I said.

I walk down stairs and into the living room.

"Hey guys!!" I shout and the fans scream excitedly.

"Welcome to the Reputation Secret Sessions." I said and the fans screamed.

Abigail walks up behind me and the fans scream as well,

"Oh my gosh Abigail!!"

"Hi Abigail!" The fans shout.

"Hi everybody." Abigail said.

"Oh speaking of Abigail she was just married!" I shout and the fans cheer.

"Let's just play the album would that be okay?" I asked and the fans cheered loudly.

I play them the album and meet them all. They tell me their stories and when they became of fan of mine. Some of them have been a fans for years which is so crazy to me!

As the night goes on Elizabeth and I meet the fans and listen to all of their stories. As it gets later on in the night I have met everyone and they all leave go go home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts?

I'm so sad that Abigail gotten a divorce. I hope she finds the right person soon.

Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313