Chapter 32. Ready for it behind the scenes

August 2017

Ready for it behind the scenes

(Taylor's perspective)

We arrive at an old abandoned mall in Nashville and we walk through it.

"Woah this is so cool!" Elizabeth shouts looking at the old mall.

"Be careful walking around. We don't need to take you to the hospital again with a broken arm or leg. There is so many broken concrete and medal bars all over the place." I said.

"Okay!" Elizabeth shouts and runs off to explore the old building.

I go to make up wardrobe and walk onto set looking at all of the Easter eggs I told the crew to put up all around the set for the fans can de code later.

"So what do you think?" One of the crew members asks.

"It's like a scavenger hunt now. I live for it." I said.

I filmed all of my takes so far and the director yells cut.

I look back on the footage, "Cool do you wanna get back in there?" I asked.

"Sure let's get it." Joesph said.

"What are the guys dressed up as?" the camera man asks.

"So the character's the boys are playing are robots. They have light up faces. But like not in a good way. In a way where you don't want to get a drink with them. Because they are no real humans." I said

I go back into wordrobe and I change into my other outfit of me being stuck in the glass and I put on my tan body suit.

I take a picture of me wearing it and I take a selfie of me in it and I go back onto set to finish the music video.

(Elizabeth's perspective)

I run around the abandoned mall looking at all of the empty rooms and broken escalator's. I run up the escalator and wonder around the top floor. I take some pictures of me and the abandoned mall.

I try to read what the stores where in here when it was still in use but they where all so worn down I couldn't read any of them.

I run around pretending I'm a Demigod fighting monsters trying to kill time while Taylor is still working.

I might as well go see if Taylor so done now.

I walk back over to the set and Taylor is wearing a new suit and taking to the director Joesph.

"Do you want any more shots?" He ask as they looked at a screen.

"No I think I got all of the Easter eggs I wanted in this." Taylor said.

As I'm getting closer to mom I noticed what's she was wearing,

"Woah cool outfit." I said.

"Thanks. I think we are finished?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah we have gotten all of the shoots," Joesph said.

"Let me go get changed into my clothes and we will go home." Taylor said and walked off.

A few minutes later Taylor comes back and we left the set.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313