Chapter 16. March 4, 2017

March 4th, 2017

Taylor in Nashville

(Taylor's perspective)

As we are driving to my parents house we are blasting Ed's new album.

"All of his songs are so good! What?!" Elizabeth yells.

"My pretty little Galway Girl!!" Elizabeth and I sing at the top of our lungs.

We continue to listen to Ed's new song as we get closer to my mom's house. We walk into my parents house,

"Hi mom! Hi Dad." I said hugging them.

"Hi Kitty!" Elizabeth shouts excitedly at mom's large dog and she barks very loudly and galep's over to Elizabeth.

Kitty knocks Elizabeth over and she fall's to the ground and starts licking all over Elizabeth's face.

"Okay! Okay! I missed you too Kitty! Now please get off of me. You are crushing me and drenching me with drool!" Elizabeth shouts from underneath Kitty as she barks and wag's her tail like crazy.

"Kitty don't crush Elizabeth to death." I said grabbing onto her dog collar and pulling Kitty off of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth gets up and whips the dog droll off of her face,

"I thought I was going to be crushed and slobbered to death by a giant dog." She said and laughed.

"You can go play with Kitty in the backyard. She will calm down a bit if she runs around for a while." My mom said.

"Fun! Come on Kitty let's go play!" Elizabeth shouts and runs to the back door.

Kitty barks and runs after Elizabeth knocking furniture over as she tried to catch up with Elizabeth.

I hugged mom and dad,

"I missed you guys so much." I said.

"Come let's catch up in the living room." My mom said and we went to sit on the couch.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313