Chapter 27. August 2017

August 2017

Behind the scenes of look what you made me do

Day 3

Looks

(Taylor's Perspective)

I walk into wardrobe and see all of the outfits I've worn through my whole career. Elizabeth's follows behind me and stops looking at all of the cloths in the room.

"Holy shit." She said looking around.

I looked over at her and glared,

"Oops sorry." Elizabeth said and I laughed.

"You are a an adult now. You can curse." I said.

"Fuck yeah!" Elizabeth shouts and laughs.

"As long as you use them in an appropriate manner." I said and laughed.

"Damn it." Elizabeth said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to one of the racks with dozens of clothes. "Wow look it's my old love story dress!" I said taking it off the rack and look at it.

I hold it up to Elizabeth and it's about the same size as her and she gaps, "I wanna put it on!" She said excitedly.

She comes back out wearing the love story dress,

"Wow. You look like a mini me. Except you have dark hair." I said.

"Thanks. But it's super tight. How did you breath in this!?" Elizabeth asked.

"I didn't. It was so tight on me then." I said.

"I'm gonna go change into something else." Elizabeth said and walked back to the changing room.

"Just don't pick out what the other girls are going to wear!" I shout back.

"Okay!" Elizabeth shouts back.

I walk over to the photoshoot and begin to the reputation inspired outfits for the reputation magazine's.

When I'm done

"Hello girls!" I shout.

They all turn and shout excitedly when they see me, "Hi!" They shout.

I go into wardrobe and change into my new you belong with me outfit with new names on them with all of my friends on it,

"So this is VMA's, this is a promo shoot, this is a CM award, this is BMI awards when I bleached my hair. Wow that was a fun stage." I said

"Me when I was eighteen or nineteen in the you belong with me music video. Um New Year's Eve 1989 album, love story on tour that snaps off and it's a costume change. We are never ever ever getting back together music video, shake it off music video ballerina, red tour 22 outfit." I said and I looked back at the crew.

"And you guys aren't wearing any of my clothes so you can't help me." I said and the girls laughed.

We all got it I places and did another shot.

"Welcome to wardrobe." I said.

"This is where the apocalypse of clothes has all consecrated to over the years. And I just did the longest wardrobe change I've did in my entire life." I said.

"The cool thing about this video is kinda like calling back on looks I've done over the years of album cycles. Like this one here is my outfit for we are never ever ever getting back together when I was on tour. This guy. This guy I sweat a lot of sweat in this guy. And she still kinda fits." I said and I walked along the rack of clothes.

"This is where we have all of the archives of more of my most known outfits like this is from the 22 video, this was from our song music video from my first album, VMA outfit first time I went pant-les." I said.

"Shake it off music video, I knew you where trouble music video so basically we are picking which looks we wanna call attention to and do like a sarcastic down look on memory lane." I said.

"I like to wear sudle jewelry in music video I've learned." I said picking up a big sparkly gold necklace of a sun.

"I am very very very excited and furthermore now I get to go home and eat Chinese food." I said.

"Great! We got all of the shots. Thanks Taylor." The camera man said and turned off the camera.

(Elizabith's Perspective)

I already put on the Our Song dress, fifteen dress, I knew you where trouble shirt, one of Taylor's old Times McGraw dresses outfits, we are never ever ever back together pajamas, and the not a lot going on at the moment outfit.

"Come on Elizabeth let's go home! We are having Chinese food for dinner." Taylor shouts.

I quickly get changed into my clothes and we go back home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313