Chapter 46. November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017

Making reputation AT&T

(Taylor's Perspective)

I posted the AT&T special of how I created Reputation. The fans are freaking out and they can't wait to watch them.

They will be even more excited when I released the next single tomorrow.

The next coming days are going to be so crazy! I'm so excited! I really hope the fans love this album.

(Elizabeth's perspective)

I pull up to the house from coming back home from work. I've been so busy with my modeling lately and I love it. I just came back from a photoshoot with Teen Vogue and I have another photoshoot with Vogue tomorrow and an interview.

I walk into the house, "Mom I'm home!" I shout.

I run up into my room to put all of my stuff away and take off my shoes.

"How was work?!" Taylor asked.

"Good! My photographer was Anne Leibovitz." I said.

"Oh cool! Was she nice to you?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. And they had all kinds of snacks on the set." I said.

"Good. And you still liking modeling? I know it's a tough business to go into and they are super strict." Taylor said.

"I know. I already met some of those people but I just worked with the people who wanted to work with me and I didn't go to any of the agency's who asked me to change anything about my body. I don't want to work with them anyway if they asked me to change something about myself." I said.

"That's great that you stand up for yourself." Taylor said.

"Yeah other then that I'm still loving work." I said.

"Great." Taylor said.

I sit on the couch and go online to read what Taylor's fans are saying online. I also look up some of my fan pages and like a few of their posts and comment on a few as well.

"What do you want for dinner?" Taylor asks.

"Chicken and broccoli?" I asked

"I don't think I have broccoli but we do have chicken. Maybe chicken and potatoes?" Taylor asked.

"Okay." I said and Taylor walked back into the kitchen to begin dinner.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313