Chapter 51. SNL November 11, 2017

Saturday Night Live 2017

November 11, 2017

Saturday Night Live

(Taylor's perspective)

We arrive at our hotel room to say in a few hours before we get to SNL later.

I let Olivia and Meredith out of their cat carrier's and they run around the room. Meredith jumps into the bed and Olivia on one of the chairs.

"Hey I'm taking over instagram's story. I'm Taylor. I'm freaking out. I'm really excited. Please spend the day with me."

"Okay I'm here to address some really intense rumors and speculations going on. I mean I don't know if you heard but like people have been saying Meredith my cat isn't alive anymore. She takes it really personally. It's hard for her. She now takes seventeen naps a day." I said showing Meredith on the bed taking another nap.

"See this is one of her naps. It takes a real toll on her." I said

I had my phone to Elizabeth and she films me on the bed petting Meredith.

"See here she is not dead." I said and Elizabeth laughed.

I grab the cat treats out from one of our bags and shake the bag, "Come Olivia. Let's show them your tricks." I said sitting down on the bed.

Olivia jumps up on the bed and looks at me excited to get treats, I throw the first treat but Olivia missed but eats the treat anyways.

"Oh you got to me ready. Ready for it?" I asked and I throw another treat but this time Olivia catches it.

I laughed, "High five! No? Okay." I said.

We walk onto the set of SNL and I see Tiffany Radish,

"Hi Tiffany!" I shout and walk up to her.

"Taylor! I'm so excited you are here! I've been listening to the album all morning! I love it!" Tiffany said.

"Thank you so much! I'm so excited you are hosting." I said.

We talked for a bit until we had to go to film our opening lines for the show. A few minutes later my set is all set up for me to perform and I take out my phone to film for Instagram.

"Okay so we are at SNL rehearsals. Everyone is like stand by ahhhh. So I guess I'm gonna go stand by." I said and the girls laughed.

As I'm getting ready to put on my perspective outfit I can't figure out to put on the boots.

"I need help with the boots." I said and a crew member helped me zip up my shoe. "Thank you." I said.

Once I'm ready I walk out of my dressing room and into set to film.

(Elizabith's perspective)

I watched Taylor's performance and she did amazing as always.

"Oh we have to say goodbye to instagram story's." Taylor said.

"Oh right." I said and I typed in the password and logged in and started to film.

"So thank you so much for spending the day with me. So um watch SNL Tiffany's hosting I'm performing albums out. Bye." Taylor said and stopped recording.

"You did so good!" I said.

"You think so? I did?" Taylor asked.

"Yes. Now let's go home and celebrate." I said.

"Good idea." Taylor said and we went back home.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313