Chapter 50. November 9, 2017

November 9, 2017

(Taylor's Perspective)

The album is out tonight!!!

I'm so excited!

I walk into my room to get ready and I look over to see Meredith sitting like a person on the window frame.

I laughed and I took out my phone to take a picture.

I quickly got ready and I grabbed Meredith's cat carrier.

I walked over to Meredith and picked her up, Meredith meows loudly and begins to squirm in my arms, "Meredith. No! Don't scratch my arms!" I shout and I put her in her carrier.

"Come on Meredith let's go get Olivia as well." I said and walked down the stairs.

"Elizabeth? Did you get Olivia!?" I shout.

"Yes! And I'm ready to leave as well." Elizabeth shouts.

We leave the house and head to the airport. I be we get on the plane and in the air Olivia starts to meow loudly.

"Do you want out? Is that it?" I asked and took Olivia out of her car carrier and place her next to me.

Olivia lays back down and gives me a dirty look, "Here let's take a picture. Would that make you feel better?" I asked and took a picture of us.

"The fans are freaking out online! They are loving the music video." Elizabeth said.

"They are going to discover all of the Easter eggs for years." I said and laughed.

Elizabeth laughed as well.

(Elizabith's Perspective)

We finally landed in New York and headed to our apartment.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry I haven't updated this is a long time!!

Does anyone still read this?

Since I'm sick with Covid I'll update this more often.

Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313