Chapter 43. October 13, 2017 End Game behind the scenes

October 13, 2017

Filming End Game music video in London

(Taylor's perspective)

We landed in Miami Florida and arrived at the location where we will be filming for tonight.

Elizabeth and I get out of the car and see their are already a lot of people here getting ready to film.

I see Joseph talking to one of the crew members then he turns to look at me.

"Taylor! Hi how are you?" Joseph asked.

"I'm great! I'm so excited to film today." I said.

"Ed is already here he is looking for you." Joseph said.

"Okay thanks." I said and I go off to hair and wardrobe.

Once I get changed I go look for Ed,

"Hi Ed!" I shout and run up to hug him.

"Hi Taylor." Ed said.

"Ready to start filming?" A crew member said.

"Yeah let's go," I said and we started to film.

After we did some shots Ed and I walked over to a couch to sit down and rest.

A camera man started to film us for the behind the scenes,

"What's going on here?" Camera man, Will asked.

"I just want to say this is what he goes. He tried to elevate himself just like geographically so he can seem better than me."

"Cooler?" Ed asks.

"Like experts study this and say that you are like peacocking right now."

"It's only because you wear fucking heels all the time." Ed said.

"Look what I did to you today!" I shout showing him my sneakers and Ed and the crew laughed.

"Okay so like do you remember how I played you this track and you where like I know exactly what to do. And you wrote it like the next day?" I asked.

"Yeah I remember where I was when I sent it in. I was in a hotel room in New York in bed about 8 o'clock in the morning and I woke up. After some reason I dreamed it in my head what I was gonna do." Ed said.

"So it's not talent it just accidentally happened?" I asked.

"It was just a dream. Yeah and I woke up and typed it all out. And recorded it like a day later and sent it to you. And I remembered you liked it." Ed said.

"I did like it." I said.

"Which was good." Ed said.

"I really really really really liked it. I liked it because you haven't done this sound since album one." I said.

"I haven't featured like this before. I never don't feature with two other people." Ed said.

"I know you really featured here." I said then I heard my phone ring from a text message.

"Oh that's my phone I'm playing scrabble with him. He can wait. It will make him sweat. He will get stressed and she will be like what is she going to play next?" I said.

"Will he get stressed?" One of the crew members said.

"Yes he will. I won't." I said and laughed.

"I want to talk about the Fourth of July line because it makes me really happy." I said.

"Well it's kinda like a play on words. Well not really there is a film called born of the Fourth of July." Ed said.

"What!?" I shout shocked.

"Yeah," Ed said.

"I just thought you where doing a cool word rhyme." I said.

"Well my relationship started on the Fourth of July." Ed said.

"Who's house? Who's house was it?" I asked jokingly.

"Taylor's house." Ed said and I laughed,

"So the story was I was at Taylor's party a girl I went to school with is pretty cool. She ended up being in Rhode Island. I was like Taylor can she come along? And here we are." Ed said.

"After the storm something was born on the Fourth of July." I sing.

"I also like chips on both of my shoulders. I like that like a lot." I said.

"Oh we also missed there was dip on both of the bowls we could have chips in the shoulders." Ed said and we both laughed

"Oh remember the anniversary I made for you both?" I asked.

"I do. I loved it." Ed said.

"Happy Ediversary." I said and Ed laughed again.

"I was really excited about that when I made it." I said.

"It was so good." Ed said.

"I was really proud of it." I said and laughed.

"Okay let's get back to the shoot." Ed said

"Okay let's go back to work." I said stood up off of the couch.

We filmed more scene for the video and Will the camera man walks up to me again,

"What's going on in this scene Taylor?" Will asked.

"Alright here we are we are in the pub scene. Say hi everybody!" I shout and everyone turns to say hello.

"I love at how hard working they are because they are dancing to music that isn't actually playing. I have these ear things in my ears and they are dancing to a click track. It's incredibly hard work," I said and everyone laughed.

"Now we are going to a club same people different outfits try and keep up." I said.

We all quickly did outfit changes and we all filmed the bar scene and after that I did the boat scene.

(Elizabeth's perspective)

I try so hard to to laugh durning the click track party scene.

"And cut! Good job everyone." A crew member said and everyone cheers.

"That was so hilarious to watch." I said walking up to Taylor." I said.

"That was interesting trying to lip sync while everyone was listening to just clicking." Taylor said laughing.

"I'm hungry. Where are we having dinner?" I asked.

"Let's go to Nando's. I'm done working until later around midnight for the last few shots." Taylor said.

"Yes! I love Nando's." I said.

We go into the car and drive off.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313