Chapter 38. August 21, 2017 first snake post

August 21, 2017

First snake post

(Taylor's Perspective)

I look at my phone nervously as I'm about to post the new snippet videos of the snake post announcing I'm releasing my album soon.

The fans are going to lose their minds and the media is going to write all kinds of articles about this probably.

"Shit I'm so nervous." I said.

"You are so proud of this album. I can tell this album is special to you." Joe said.

"I know. It's my favorite album I put out so far. I don't care if it gets bad press or view. I just hope the fans love it." I said.

"I know they will. They are going to lose their minds when they hear it. The fans at the secret session's where obsessed with it. And the fans know it already. As long as you love this album they love it too." Elizabeth said.

"You're right." I said and took a breath.

I posted the first snake post on my Instagram and I instantly get thousands of likes and comments.

I scream with excitement and nervousness and I log off.

"I have to wait and see what they are saying. I can't read anything right now." I said putting my phone down.

"Let's celebrate then." Joe said.

Joe and I drank song champagne and Elizabeth drank apple cider as we talked about the up coming tour next year.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thought? Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313