Day 3 (Friday)

"Who is prettier, Celine or Olive?"

We were on a bus coming back from a field trip. It was "Spirit Day", a special day when all the school (which is 700 students) was going on a trip so that we could "meet new people" and "spend time with our friends". Except that, I have no friends. Well, I have Ana, and we had a fun day hanging out together, but it's not the same thing as actually being included in a group.

Anyways, the guys in front of me were playing a stupid game: "who's prettier". I was reading a Wattpad story and Ana, who was sitting next to me, was sleeping.
I put my iPod down for a second and looked around. Two seats in front of us, there were two guys, Luc and Oliver. They were standing on their seats and looking in our direction, they were talking with some friends.

"So," asked Oliver, "Liv or Julie?"

He was really handsome. His hair was a mix of blond and light brown. It wasn't curly, but it wasn't straight. And it was messy, but in a good way.
His face was round, but not babyish. He had soft features. His lips were thin and pink. His nose was well drawn. His skin was surprisingly flawless, except for a big scar on his chin. He had freckles all over his face.

He looked up and our eyes met. He stared. I stared back. His eyes were all shades of green, brown and grey. They were surrounded by long, dark eyelashes. I felt like his eyes were staring so hard that he was absorbing me like a sponge. Anyways, his eyes were beautiful. And I love that.