Day 23 (Thursday)

"Hey! Make some space for me!" I told Liv.
"Nope," she replied.

We were in physics class and, the thing was: there was only four seats in the front row, but there were five girls. Today, I was the fifth girl. I had asked Liv to make me some space, but she wouldn't move.

"Ugh, come on!" I insisted.
"Nope," she repeated.

Then, I turned around and saw Oliver sitting alone.

"Ok then, I'm leaving!"
"Alright, alright! I'll make some space!" she said, finally making space for me.
"Nope."

I took my stuff and went next to Oliver. Yes!

We started working. We worked separately, Oliver never even talked to me. After a while, I regretted changing seats. Liv and the other girls were laughing, and I was working with a partner that wouldn't even look up from his paper.

"Alright, now, I'm going to collect the papers," announced the teacher.
"Shit," whispered Oliver, he hadn't gotten any work done.

He looked over at my paper. I let him. I hate when people copy others, but I was too happy about the fact that he was finally paying attention to me to actually realize what was going on.

"Alright, now, we'll do a small experiment. You'll work with your partner," continued our professor after having collected our sheets.

Oh god.

"So, it's simple, all you have to do..."

Oliver and I worked "together". I cannot describe how awkward it was.

We were working with flour. Luke, another guy from our class was fooling around with it. Obviously, he dropped his box of flour on me.

Ugh! I was so mad! And covered in flour!

Right then, Oliver blew on me. He literally blew air on me. I was so surprised! I looked up...

He was already laughing with one of his friends. Crap.